[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Started paying to go to a gym recently >Was working out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 15654369436.jpg (100KB, 830x1221px) Image search: [Google]
15654369436.jpg
100KB, 830x1221px
>Started paying to go to a gym recently
>Was working out at home for 9 months straight
>Notice litrelly no one but me and about 3 other guys squat

I dont understand, how can someone not squat and feel like they had a good workout? without squats it feels as if i didn't even workout.

At least go squat some baby weight like 60kg 5x5 for fuck sake.
>>
normies are delusional and try to build an aesthetic body while having fuckarounditis. along with manlets, normies will never learn.
>>
Squats don't make me feel good, they make me feel like I just got hit by a truck. So sore I can barely move, so out of breath I'm struggling to breath, heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. How can anyone actually enjoy that?
>>
Fuck you squat fetishists. Go suck rippetoes dick if you like to squat that much
>>
>>38615939
That's the feeling of progress you faggot.
>>
File: 1473223324321.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473223324321.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>38615939
I squat 4 times a week.. 160kg. You don't get sore the more you squat, and my heart doesn't feel like it's about to jump out of my chest.

Stop being a pussy, learn to squat, and control your breathing.
>>
I don't squat because I do too much running that it's not worth it. Generally I find that squat elitists such as yourself are lacking in upper body and just need something to make yourself feel good when compared to the bros
>>
This thread perfectly illustrate the twin errors in approaching squats.

You either say "I squat everyday and if you don't squat every workout, you ain't working out" like OP or you say "squats are terrible and people who squat proudly are T-Rex Mode"

The squat is an exquisite exercise and should be done ONCE A WEEK
>>
>>38616221
>ONCE A WEEK

spot the dyel
>>
I'm too smart and handsome to squat.
>>
I can't get my form down, I'm afraid to fuck up my back
>>
>>38616179
This i run and roller blade up hill. Squats literally do nothing after shit gets too heavy. There is no reason to squat unless you compete in PL.
>>
>>38616233
I had the most gains in legs squatting just once a week, went up by at least 5-10 lbs every week on end for a long time.
>>
>>38616399
>There is no reason to squat unless you compete in PL.

stupidity on this board will never cease to amaze me
>>
>>38615939
i fucking love that feeling, and actually seeing quad definition is the sweet sweet reward
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.