[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize no matter how much time you spend in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Gun-To-Head-507x300[1].jpg (39KB, 507x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-To-Head-507x300[1].jpg
39KB, 507x300px
>yfw you realize no matter how much time you spend in the gym you will still be weak compared to fat people
t. 6'4 457lbs guy who doesn't exercise but can still lift more than you
>>
How much do you lift then?
>>
>>38614987
Bullshit, People that fat have very little muscle mass, anyone lifting for more than a few months should be able to outlift someone with those stats.
>>
>>38614992
>>38614993
Go work on your "6 packs" faggots.

Come talk to me when you have enough strength to fold paper. Utter runts.
>>
>>38614987
>but can still lift more than you
Not in 3 years when you've destroyed your back
>>
>>38614987
Bullshit. All the fat fucks in my gym are just that; fat fucks. Yeah there are a few with muscle, but that's because they worked to build it. Old fat tradies, for example, are strong because they've spent the last 20 years lifting shit daily. Same concept for fat fucks who do some sort of menial labor; they end up stronger than regular fatties.

Muscle isn't hard to build initially. That's also why SS is so popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 512x384px
>>38614987
Shut the fuck up, fatass. Fat people can barely pick themselves up, let alone any sort of appreciable weight.
>>
>doesn't post lifts and evidence of lifts to prove his point
?
>>
>>38614987
>trying to justify eating ypurself into an early grave this hard

Just end it, and stop being a burden to others
>>
>Go have a heart attack you fat fuck
t. Zyzz wannabe
>>
>>38614987
decent bait OP
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>lifting for strength

I don't care for strength, I care for throbbing veins and striated shoulders, I laugh when I see fat fucks in the gym loading up the plates and getting 1-3 reps and thinking they're cool, all while I'm doing 10 kilo side lateral raises getting the most unholy pump
>>
>>38615192
Lifting won't make you taller.
>>
>>38614993

You're full of shit.

Take a 15% BF dude of any height at 90 kgs. His LBM is less than 80kgs

In OPs example the 200 kgs guy may have 60% BF (very high probably too much so). This puts his LBM at 80 kgs. So any 200 kgs guy with an BF of less than 60% will have more muscle than any 90 kgs guy with 15% BF or above.

Of course LBM doesn't equal strength but the fatass would absolutely fuck the jacked dude in a fight. Unless jacked dude was trained in fighting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.