[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he brags about his lifting in terms of "pl8s" instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: total-fucken-poser.gif (490KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
total-fucken-poser.gif
490KB, 240x230px
>he brags about his lifting in terms of "pl8s" instead of a percentage of his bodyweight
>>
>>38611728
t.manlet
>>
Okay. 300% Inb4 butt mad Inb4 liar
>>
File: 1336582439068.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1336582439068.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>38611728

>he brags about his lifting at all
>>
>>38611728
Do you brag about the amount of women you fucked, relative to how attractive to you are on a scale from 1 to 10?
You probably don't, you would just say how many women you fucked and then people take a look at you, and they're either surprised or not.
It's the same with weightlifting. You don't say "I can bench 150% of my body weight", you would say "I can bench 105kg and I'm 70kg".
>>
>>38611728
I'm 145 lbs and bench 225
My friend is 160 and benches 315
I think 315 is just more impressive despite the same ratio.
>>
>>38612153
>Do you brag about the amount of women you fucked, relative to how attractive to you are on a scale from 1 to 10?
People should do that desu. But theres no objective way of measuring your attractiveness. And it is generally odd to talk about your own attractiveness

Are you saying martial arts and powerlifting shouldnt have weight classes? Its about fairness
>>
>>38612267
Weight classes are the dumbest things IMO
>>
File: 1472423536155s.jpg (3KB, 124x96px) Image search: [Google]
1472423536155s.jpg
3KB, 124x96px
>>38612267
>fairness

yeah, that's why the NBA has height classes, because we wouldn't want it to be too unfair! The only reason powerlifters can afford to care about "fairness" is that nobody else gives a shit about their """"sport"""".
>>
>>38612153
so OP would be bragging about being a 0/10 virgin
>>
>>38612281
weight classes are essential, especially in martial arts and powerlifting. in the days of bare knuckle boxing when there were no weight rules you would have lightweights going up against heavyweights and getting killed. and in weightlifting, they don't go by weight lifted as a % of bodyweight, they go by total weight lifted so a heavier person will always lift more
>>38612349
nba is a team sport you retard. that evens the playing field
>>
>>38612281
how is a weight class dumb? it makes perfect sense, especially in weightlifting.
>>
This is why the Wilks score is used, OP. It compares strength taking various factors into account.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.