[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you've ever used one of these, you have a 0% (zero percent)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: leva-carico-stacco-800x800.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
leva-carico-stacco-800x800.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
If you've ever used one of these, you have a 0% (zero percent) chance of making it.
>>
>>38609447
Well I guess Ronnie Coleman hasn't made it lmfao
>>
>>38609524
Forever chasing gains...into infinity
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 518x946px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 518x946px
>>38609447

>implying the barbell extension holder isn't the greatest forearm exercise
>>
>>38609587
Fucking kek
>>
Wtf is this thing
>>
>>38609628
I google image searched because I'm not a nigger and found that it is a barbell lifter, of propping up the barbell while you put weights on it. The implication here is that if you use it, you're not strong enough to pick up the barbell with one hand.
Of course, if you're not doing babbyweight, you might find that the amount you deadlift is more than you can lift up with one arm effortlessly, so OP's just a DYEL.
>>
>>38609666
>not being able to wriggle the plate off the bar regardless of how much you lift

Wew lad
>>
>>38609666

>trying to steal men's gains with these false tools instead of just rolling one end on a spare plate for loading/unloading

satan tempt these men no more
>>
>>38609680
>off
Are you illiterate?
>>
I would use one of these if I didn't have a rack to set the bar up on.

It's just a time saver really.
>>
File: 1471387591202.jpg (72KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1471387591202.jpg
72KB, 894x894px
>>38609524
>no matter how much you lift, you will always be a nigger
Poor Ronnie Coleman
>>
>>38609666
By your logic, if you had to google it,youre DYEL too
>>
>>38609784
Or, and this might be a shock, I have friends to lift with that assist me in putting weight on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.