[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you've been lifting natty for years >you still look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Zyzz Club (1).jpg (104KB, 572x513px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz Club (1).jpg
104KB, 572x513px
>you've been lifting natty for years
>you still look like shit and lifting hasn't brought you chad-status and endless-qts

When will you admit it? Lifting natty is just a waste of time. You also wasted all this money on useless suppls when you could have just bought roids instead, like all the people whose bodies you idolize and wish to look like.

Wanna prove me wrong? Post a pic or qts you've fucked. You can't?
>>
Go away fat retarrd
>>
File: 23984723842383.jpg (34KB, 349x319px) Image search: [Google]
23984723842383.jpg
34KB, 349x319px
>>38603615
ok op - here's the pic
>>
What is this "wasted money on supplements" meme?

How is supplementing my protein in-take a waste of money as a natty?

1-2 serves of whey protein every-day means that's 1 less chicken breast I need to eat. It's for convenience.

Again, how is that a waste of money? I buy protein powder to SUPPLEMENT my diet, so I don't need to constantly worry about if I'm meeting my protein goals for the day.

If you some how think naturals like me are buying protein powder thinking it's going to give us magical muscle gains....then you're fucking retarded, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>38603660
Protein and creatine are not the supps hes talking about.
>>
I'd lose my virginity to the girl on the right and then suckle on her left teet as she rubbed my head to sleep
>>
>>38604103
But they are what people are buying.
>>
>>38605111
trips of truth
>>
>>38603615
Im also not dead at 22 so there's that.
>>
>>38605111
I also bought a bunch of fish oil because I'm a gullible retard that listens to the Joe Rogan podcast. Turns out fish out its made out of snakes.
>>
>>38603615
ive been lifting less than a year and i look pretty good :)
>>
I got mires after only 6 months natty lifting
Roids are for fags and other mentally ill peolle
>>
>>38605747

Pics ?
>>
>>38605798
there are some roid abominations sometimes posting on /fit/. absolutely disgusting. they think they will look like zyzz but all they get is ball like delts and ugly roid skin
>>
>be me
>ruptured bicep
>wasted years working out with it
>trying to get surgery to fix

Should I just roid if I get a second chance at life? Cause I'm close to offing myself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.