[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shaved my shitty facial hair >broke up with my clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (420KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420KB, 2000x2000px
>shaved my shitty facial hair
>broke up with my clingy gf who I didn't like
>flushed all of my weed down the toilet
>threw out my cigarettes
>threw away all of my alcohol
>sold all of my hobby equipment I never used
>bought home gym equipment

I feel less stressed but kind of empty and sad. Is this normal when you break bad habits?
>>
>>38598031
Did you do this all in one day?
If so, you fucked up so bad for not slowly phasing all of those things out over time.

I'll give you 2 weeks before you crash and burn.
>>
>>38598031
>flushed weed down toilet
>threw away alcohol
Well you fucked up there but the rest is good
>>
>>38598077
No I was smokin and drinking everyday so I wanted to quit for a while >>38598065
Yea all in one day
>>
>>38598031
That sweet, sweet cocaine....

Always get free bumps from dealers when I go out, but I never buy from them...

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>38598031
Apart from the cigarettes that's just tragic.
>>
>>
>>38598094
Are you a girl?
>>
>>38598031
>bought home gym equipment

Not going to make it, bud.

Also, yes it normal to feel stressed, etc. but it should pass in a week or 4.
>>
>>38598031
>Heroin
>Physical Harm
What kind of nigger made this retardation-chart?
>>
File: image.jpg (435KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435KB, 1600x1200px
>>38598031
You feel empty because of the void left by ridding yourself of those shitty vices. You'll feel much better soon after you fill the void with better stuff.
>>
>>38598102
Nope.

But I feel bad that I never actually buy from them.

My phone has like 4 or 5 numbers I've accumulated... but when I'm sober, I don't feel like buy the stuff.

Plus, I guess it depends on your area. Where I live, it's pretty common. So you go out enough, etc. you'll get offered what ever most people in that area buy.
>>
>>38598094
Cocaine is a shit tier drug.

Barely felt anything. A fucking coffee has the same effect.
>>
File: 1473124378689.png (515KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473124378689.png
515KB, 2000x2000px
>>38598031
fixed pic
>>
>>38598156
le edge

such sharp

Maybe what you got was cut down.

Just two weeks ago, a dealer gave me a bump... And I've done cocaine like 10 times in the past... but this shit man... from one bump... and I felt it for a fucking hour.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
I tried quitting smoking weed for Uni.

Havent smoked in a week and i felt depressed but i just ran into some random dudes in tie-dye in a parking lot and I had to smoke weed with them.

I feel normal and happy again. Is there any real reason to quit smoking for school?

Video games.
>>
>>38598031
You're changing for the better but there's always growing pains for these types of things.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38598172
Honestly, I never really liked weed that much...

I get paranoid and kind of turn into a prick.

Alcohol is great, cocaine, and other stimulants...

Alcohol, although not a stimulant... just don't over do it and let the inhibitions loosen you up... instead of getting shift-faced and passing out.
>>
>>38598031
>nice D.A.R.E chart, clown.
>>
>>38598220
>MUH drugs
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x900px
>>38598211
I started smoking weed when I was 13 and I think I need to smoke weed to feel normal at this point.

Alcohol doesnt do shit to me unless I smoke first
>>
>>38598031
Your brain will miss all that easy pleasure/dopamine.
With time you will get over it, just be persistent and try not to relapse.
>>
>>38598031
It is normal, its like dope sickness, be strong homie, it passes, but it only passes if you dont relapse into those bad habbits

>>38598156
lol dont talk shit just cuz youve only ever snorted nodoz and baby powder fool
>>
>>38598156
>coffee has the same effect
Definitely didn't take enough my man, or your coke was cut to shit and was basically additives.

it's a shit tier drug cause it lasts 30 mins and is very addictive, not because it isn't strong
>>
all of you idiots need to stoke coke. it can cause brain aneurysms
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.