[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever regret getting /fit/? I've been so conscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460897922187.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460897922187.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do you ever regret getting /fit/?

I've been so conscious about nutrition and my diet for so long that I miss when I could genuinely enjoy an arbitrary meal that wasn't weighed and planned out with maximum precision, or not do daily exercise without literally feeling like a corpulent glutton and killing myself immediately

Don't get me wrong, being fit, healthy and having a good body is great, but fuck me if I wasn't a thousand times happier not caring about diet or fitness
>>
i wish my ex didn't leave me
>>
>>38589884
>think getting in shape will help me get a gf
>it doesn't
>>
File: 1472653940879.jpg (206KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1472653940879.jpg
206KB, 1024x1012px
You're overdoing it retard. If you aren't competing you don't have to be crazy strict with your diet, you can just skip 1 of your diet meals and have something nicer instead.

But I don't recommend skipping workouts unless you're ill/injured
>>
>>38589884
why don't you wish you weren't such a pussy instead?
>>
>thinking getting fit will make up for my tiny 6'4" body
>girls still laugh at me because i can barely reach their shoulders
>life sucks
>>
>>38589815
You can always relax for a week or two and doing nothing. You wil not lose your gains
>>
>>38589926
I realise this but ever since starting I've been stuck fast in this fucking mentality where I feel fucking terrible if I eat even the the slightest amount of unhealthy food, I mean hell, I haven't had anything besides water to drink in near 2 years and I can't remember the last time I had simple everyday foods that are so common place, like sauce or bread or cheese or certain fruits and veges, etc
>>
If you want to look good you have to feel like shit.
>>
>>38589815

Occasionally miss the random junk, but then I look back on some of the horrid scars it left on my body and compare it where I am now and say- fuck that.
Watching what I eat is better.
Plus, the old stuff never tastes the way I remember and so it does nothing for satiety- both mentally and physically.
The illusion of "variety", is what were missing, I guess .
In response, Ive tried to add in better alternatives to the junk food and it works pretty well.
Are you satisfied with the new body that you've crafted with your diet? Thats probably something thats affecting you, too. Examine it.
>>
>>38589815
Yes. I cant eat, I cant drink, I cant stop judging myself, I will be slave to the steroids cycle if I ever start one.

But I still love it. Lifting keeps me sane, its a great pay for equal cost.
>>
>>38589984
You can eat "unhealthy" food. I enjoy fancy cheeses and licorice regularly while keeping my daily macros the same as on days when I don't eat them. You can easily eat 25% of your calories as whatever you want (unless you want to chug cooking oil or eat a bowl of table sugar) and then calculate the rest of your foods to get the macros and micros you need.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.