[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel you need something good/a treat at night? When your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1424165990485.jpg (88KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1424165990485.jpg
88KB, 620x465px
Do you feel you need something good/a treat at night? When your life is all hard work and you feel empty?

How do you reward yourself and fill the emptyness inside?

In my next post I'll write what I do and why it's not a good idea.
>>
I smoke a few cigarettes a few nights a week. It's not that bad, but it's not good either.
I used to smoke weed and drink most nights, so it is a good substitute. But it's not fulfilling and it's not good for me or my gains.

What do you do?
I'm looking for substitutes to smoking that are more satisfying, but less damaging. It doesn't have to be something I can ingest, if you have any other suggestions.
>>
File: received_1025339864185695.jpg (37KB, 574x494px) Image search: [Google]
received_1025339864185695.jpg
37KB, 574x494px
I kick back with a lenny and larry protein cookie (that fits my macros of course) and a protein shake, try to write some bars if im feelin inspired, watch some BJJ videos, some pokemon on my ds.. maybe watch dexter before bed.. comfy shot my dudes. Gotta be well rounded
>>
>>38589772

you should prob get a vape senpai

it'll probably give you less lung aids in the long run and it's not like you need to worry about it looking like a mouth fedora if it's to wind you down at night
>>
>>38589746
I masturbate. Cum spurting out my penis feels great, and then I can go to sleep.
>>
>>38589746
>How do you reward yourself
I don't need to and neither should you.
You are not a fucking dog.
>>
>>38589746
It used to be weed every night. Then I took a break for a few months, and the past week or so I've been smoking again. I'll probably run out tomorrow and won't pick up again for a while. It's a nice treat but I'm prone to getting stuck in the habit of smoking every day and I don't like that.

Other than that it's just nice to sit in a comfy chair/bed by myself and read/play a video game/watch a show with some tea and candles. Comfy af
>>
>>38590036
It feels good for you too? I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>38590018

Lenny and Larry cookies are such shit. For basically the same macros you can get a mcdouble.
>>
One cigarette and some reading, and then once a week I masturbate to yaoi femdom hentai.
>>
I go through a fourth of a cup of sunflower seeds. The good russian kind, not the shitty American ones.

If you can find them, I recommend trying them out. It's good idle food when you're watching TV or something, and because you need to open them with your hands they take up a lot of time.
>>
>>38590211
feels bad to me
>>
>>38589746
>Cravings every night
>30 min until
>fuckshit.jpeg cant hold out much longer
>fuck, i fell for the cravings, eat a candy bar or something
>feel like shit afterwards
>>
>>38590411
>not opening them with your teeth
Step your slav game up anon.
>>
>>38590507
Whenever I give in to the cravings, I immediately spiral even further downwards - 'oh, now my diet for today is fucked anyway, might as well go all out'. And then I proceed to binge on all the shitty food I can find. Happens very rarely now, but shit sucks.

On topic: I listen to music or play some myself, that's the best way for me to get out of a slump. Feels good and keeps you occupied. Night walks work nicely too.
>>
File: snus-02.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
snus-02.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>38589772
Snus. Doesn't fuck much with your gains and at least to me it's way more fulfilling than cigs. Also less harmful :^)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
>>
>>38590294
But a mcdouble doesnt have chocolate chips and i cant fip it in tea/coffee, but thanks anyway haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.