[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey/fit/,oldfag here posting for my 1st time ever on this tread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1471841445041.jpg (15KB, 460x389px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471841445041.jpg
15KB, 460x389px
Hey/fit/,oldfag here posting for my 1st time ever on this tread because I wanna better myself and my way of life,so here I go:
I got 2 jobs,my fulltime is from 11pm to 7:30 am,and my parttime is from 11am to 5pm,I wanna start going to the gim around 6pm but every time I get there I lack the energy and I'm kinda sleepy,any tips that can help me out?I really don't care what I go for,either being cut or strength,just something that will help me regain control of my life again,I'm 210 pounds atm and 5'7,wich is obese to my height standard,I gained about 20 pounds when I got the 2 jobs because I eat outside alot(fast food)
Pic unrelated
>>
>>38587858
Work out the days you don't have part time work.
>>
Quit part time work
>>
>>38588352
That's the thing,I spend those days with my family,since I work the whole damn week
>>
>>38588382
>living in cali
>thinking you can make it with1 job
I was once that foolish too
>>
>>38587858
What about going to the gym before work? I personally feel even more energetic after working out so I do it in the morning. Try it out for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Also, nutrition. And sleep as much as you can.
>>
>>38588399
Oh my bad. For some reason I read your schedule wrong. Tbh it kinda sucks. I would go in the morning anyway, after main job. Maybe for an hour or so and then relax/eat/take a nap untill second job, work again and then sleep like a mf.
>>
>>38588432
Sounds like a good plan,but I would go what?half an hour in the morning and another in the afternoon?
>>
>>38588537
No, just go in the morning. From 8am to 9am for example
>>
>>38588590
Ok,since it the one I just left is the overnight shift,any tips to get some energy so I won't feel so drowsy?
>>
>>38588624
Reee idk if the page is not refreshing or my reply didn't get posted for some reason.
Anyway, what I was saying is propper nutrition (macros and also vitamins and minerals) and sleep are essential for good energy levels. Try to manage your free time as best as you can so you can get at least some decent hours of sleep. And you could try taking a preworkout before going to the gym, maybe it helps you focus. I can't recommend anything since I only take caffeine ocasionally, maybe another bro can give you some advice on that.
>>
>>38588700
And you gotta start bringing your own home made healthy meals. Working out doesn't do shit if you keep eating garbage. Don't even bother wasting time at the gym if most of your food comes from McDonald's.
>>
>>38588728
You can make huge muscle gains on McDonald's... But to get enough protein you will be going way over on calories, sat fat, and sodium. Its going to destroy your heart. And you'll get obese. So not much McDonald's.
>>
>>38588728
>>38588776
Thnks,I'll try this,I've been thinking about JUST eating fruits till it's time to go home,you think It'll causw a fallout?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.