[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of this shit? Should i be a water only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What does /fit/ think of this shit? Should i be a water only bro and cut this off completely? Also this applies for all zero sugar things.
>>
>>38587405

Moderation, one a day or one every other day won't hurt you
>>
Bad for your teeth.
I mostly drink green tea as my main source of caffeine, usually with 1tsp of xylitol.
>>
>>38587425
One a day is not moderation ya silly goose
>>
>>38587405
I drink around 1 liter each day, looks like I'm not dead.
>>
>>38587405
>Should i be a water only bro and cut this off completely?

yes and im sorry you ever developed the habit of drinking soda all the time

how the fuck does this happen? do people give it to you daily in childhood?

also i dont understand drinking soda as a caffeine source...isnt there way more in some coffee?
>>
>>38587466
I wasn't allowed anything like this as a kid and the second I turned 18 and went to college I got really addicted to candy and soda
>>
>>38587466
not really a habit, it's just the only way i can get a 'sweet' thing into macros
>>
>>38587447
How well does green tea work for caffeine? Without milk i presume?
>>
>>38587405
eh ive drunk about 10 litres of pepsi max in about 4 days
>>
>>38587618
do you tend to get super fucking explosive shitting from that anon?
>>
>>38587405
>Should i be a water only bro and cut this off completely?
Yes. Break yourself of the habit once and for all, and never go back.
>>
>>38587602
pretty much the only reason i drink it as well, to curb the cravings for sweet things so i dont just eat garbage all the time
>tfw fell for the Aspartameme
>>
They aren't great but can be used a an alternative for full fat versions.

I used to drink several cans of Coke a day, switched to Diet Coke this year and gradually found myself needing it less and less, now I have a 250ml can of Diet Coke every day-ish.

The most important thing is that it isn't the first or last thing you drink every day, make sure water is first and before you go to bed.
>>
S E L T Z E R

E

L

T

Z

E

R
>>
The only liquid you should be drinking is water.

In OPs case however water should be supplemented with semen daily.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.