[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is up with normies and coffee? >2016 and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (392KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg
392KB, 1600x1200px
what the fuck is up with normies and coffee?

>2016 and not owning a coffee shop for free money
>>
>>38587386
>for free money

Coffee is one of the more expensive food products.
>>
>>38587386
It gives them the false idea of having some kind of class/refined taste when they're literally just as shitty and drink just as shitty coffee as the rest of the normies. On a similar note though, mate is much better and has a less cancerous following of retards.
>>
>>38587386
>2016
>not growing your own coffeeplant

OP are you a fag?
>>
File: 2016-08-02 21.26.12.jpg (16KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 21.26.12.jpg
16KB, 286x176px
>>38587438
>mate
>>
>tfw 24 years old and have drank a cup of coffee once in my life when i was a kid and knew i never wanted it again

>mfw people think coffee isn't a drug when literally everyone is addicted to it
>>
>>38587386
>CURRENT YEAR
>not printing your own fiat money
>>
>2016
>not just eating caffeine pills and falling for the coffee jew mem

wew lad
>>
Im addicted to coffee and I've only been drinking it for a year. Theres something about bean water thats great
>>
Wikipedia has a "list of countries by coffee consumption" page. I like how the top countries are scandinavia and the netherlands.
>>
>>38587386
>mfw I quit smoking years ago easily
>mfw the thought of quitting coffee seems impossible
>>
According to sebastian kneipp1 the coffee of nature is to bath your arms for a few minutes in a sink. shall stimulate body and spirit

1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Kneipp
>>
Holy shit the amount of autism in this thread is insane. Coffee is great you fucking losers.
>>
>>38589523
I bet you think that smoking is great too :^)
>>
>>38589542
Yeah of course, everyone knows you can't drink a coffee in the morning without also being a smoker.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.