[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1426550896539.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1426550896539.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy feed me decent food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
>>38572555
The solution seems even simpler than you're stupid, so you might just be able to grasp it.

GET A JOB, MOVE OUT, BUY YOUR OWN FOOD, TRAIN!
>>
>>38572555
>Parents stock fridge with piles of fruit, vegetables, eggs, chicken, etc...
>Let me sleep as much as I fucking want and mind their own business
>Employed by my dad to landscape and plow snow for $13 an hour
>Have to force them not to pay for my tuition
>They encourage me to find a girl, I just can't find one

Sucks to be you, OP. Quit making excuses and appreciate the struggle you have.
>>
Go to bed earlier you dip
>>
>>38572570
In that order, of course.
>>
>>38572555
how old are you dude? Cause if you say anything older than 17 then lifting should not be your first concern
>>
>>38572599
>>
get a fucking job you fucking waste of human resources.

people like us get fucked in the arses to pay for your retard lifestyle and then you complain.
>>
>>38572602
How do you pay you faggot

I'm the one with no fucking gains
>>
>>38572622
It's a general "us". You don't earn money, you don't contribute to society, so the collective us pays for your shit. Not get a fucking job and contribute, or kill yourself!
>>
>>38572637
What collective you fucking idiot

How have you personally paid for anything of mine
>>
>>38572651
Yes, a tiny fraction. My taxes build the roads you drive on, the infra structure, you use, they keep you save and warm, while you fail to pay your dues for all that. But granted, your parents carry much more of the burden that is your lazy ungrateful asshole. I wouldn't even bother hating you, if you didn't complain about your pussy ass problems/

/thread
>>
>>38572602
>get a fucking job
Why, people have more insteresting and fun things to do than to wake up eat shit and piss then sits in a place that they want to kill everyone for 10 hours and then go home, fuck off m8
>>
>>38572687
don't you use those services too?

How much do you earn per year? Because you're using more than you pay for, in all likelihood.
>>
WHY is this copypasta?
>>
>>38572743
ikr it was already posted before
>>
>>38572599
>it's another EVERYONE ON FIT IS AN ALPHA AND BY THE AGE OF 17 ARE ALREADY SELF SUFFICIENT, BANGING DOZENS OF GIRLS A MONTH, FULL HIGH SALARY, LIVING IN THEIR OWN PURCHASED HOUSE episode
>>
>>38572555
I know this is a troll but you are seriously an ungrateful shit head
>>
>parents make fun of me for being really skinny, ask if I have an eating disorder
>try to eat a lot to gain weight
>when i eat a lot they say ANON WHY ARE YOU STILL EATING and HOW CAN YOU STILL BE HUNGRY and NO ANON DON'T EAT THAT WE NEED LEFTOVERS and ANON YOU'RE GONNA EAT US TO THE POOR HOUSE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.