[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it ok to eat raw egg whites just throw out the yoke and mix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472415402788.jpg (33KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1472415402788.jpg
33KB, 500x669px
is it ok to eat raw egg whites

just throw out the yoke and mix the egg whites in with a shake
>>
>>38567732
yep
>>
>eating raw eggs
>>
>>38567760
Not a problem unless you're an old man, prepubescent, or poor
>>
Yep. They use egg whites in some alcoholic drinks for thickening and froth.
>>
>>38567773
>Poor
Meaning that you can't afford the health care for when you get problems due to eating raw egg?
>>
>>38567732
I read this as mix them in with a snake

I don't know why
>>
>>38567732
why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>38567807
Meaning you can't buy good eggs.
>>
You realize most grocery stores sell cartons of solely egg whites... right?
>>
There a risk of salmonella, albeit a small one.
>>38567798
The alcohol kills the bacteria.
>>
Eat the yolks, retard.
>>
not unless they're pasteurized
>>
>>38567732
what do you do with the remaining egg yolks?
>>
>>38567732
As long as you properly desinfect the eggshell before opening it it's safe.
>>
>>38567848
Buying the eggs is cheaper than eggwhites
>>
>>38568727
Are you from Europe? Cuz in america all shells are pre cleaned and disinfected. You think they come out of a chicken ass all fresh and clean?
>>
>>38568924
And you trust companies to properly clean and desinfect them without cutting corners? You really think the egg remains clean all the way from the farms to your table?
>>
>>38568924
boy you are so naive
>>
Small risk of salmonella and it may not taste great, but go for it
>>
I put a whole raw egg in my protein shake, thickens it, doesn't affect taste, I hate eggs normally, as long as you wash the shell and your hands and break it clean you'll be fine, been doing this about two years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.