[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW got fired from my job again I dont know how I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160903_131811.jpg (27KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160903_131811.jpg
27KB, 450x401px
>TFW got fired from my job again

I dont know how I'm going to make gains anymore, guys. Looks like all my hardwork will go down the drain :(
>>
>>38567658
What did you do wrong?
>>
Get on that NEETbux as quickly as you can op, if you don't know when you'll work again it really does help

Also milk, chicken, protein powder, oatz and bananas are your staples
>>
>>38567685
Apparently I fucked something up but no one told me until I got fired. Makes no sense desu
>>
>>38567699
Yeah, cowards
>>
>>38567805
Yeah I don't know man, feels like you just get fired for arbitrary reasons. Pretty shitty too since I was just getting into it and started making friends with coworkers
>>
it's a bad feel guys
>>
>>38567658
>again
>>
>>38568283
yes
>>
>>38567699
Sounds like they made up a reason because you're a shit worker.
>>
>>38568389
>Sounds like they made up a reason because you're a shit worker.

So why not say that to my face normally?

It'd be great to at least know before getting fired
>>
>>38568518
Because it isn't legal to fire someone for no reason. They need something concrete.
>>
>>38568548
So then maybe don't break the law and fire people for no reason?
>>
>>38568562
Don't be a shit worker and they wouldn't have to make up reasons to fire you.
>>
>>38568572
>Just work really really hard while getting paid shit!

lol
>>
>>38568583
Then enjoy getting fired, someone else will replace you dumbass.
>>
>>38568591
okay
>>
>>38568583
Lol No wonder you got fired.
Next time be a good worker, and steal shit discreetly like everyone else working at burger king, you mong.
>>
>>38568695
>steal shit discreetly like everyone else working at burger king

Like what? Shove hamburger meat in your pocket lmao
>>
>>38567699
What did you fuck up then?
Your brain?
>>
>>38568717

>wait for GM to go home
>ring up something on screen while its slow (dont total it unless you know the code to free item)
>get your boys to make you some food
>put it in the bag and pretend to go to the drive thru window
>fake the cameras and put the bag in the breakroom/your bag

ez
>>
>>38568794
sounds like a good idea

I may have to do this, bulking ain't cheap
>>
>>38568794
>Stealing hamburgers
That's probably the lamest shit ever
>>
>>38568873
it adds up
>>
>>38568583
Geez, it's almost as if you have to work your way up and prove yourself and make your superiors like you, and not that you're automatically entitled to a high salary and a nice cushy job just for being born! Who would have known?
>>
>>38569214
i wish someone told me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.