[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grill: So this diet you're on, how does it work? >Me:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Woman-confused3.jpg (94KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-confused3.jpg
94KB, 425x282px
>Grill: So this diet you're on, how does it work?
>Me: *Explains diet*
>Grill: *Looks confused/bored/uninterested*

>Grill: So you're interested in personal finance? Tell me more!
>Me: *Tells her more*
>Grill: *Looks confused/bored/uninterested*

Repeat in a similar fashion for most topics that aren't makeup, handbags or getting drunk. What's wrong with women these days? Am I just supposed to dumb it down so much that a five year old could digest it, or should I treat these girls as what they are, wandering vaginas with little or nothing else to offer?

The only girl I've met in ages that actually appeals to me somewhat and is capable of interesting conversation happens to be a mom in her early twenties. I don't mean to sound picky but I'm not a fan of raising someone else's kid.

So what's my best bet, keep looking for the unicorn that is the intelligent, single no-kids girl, or take in one of the dumb sluts and try to mold her over time into a person with some actual substance?
>>
You sound like a sperg tbqf.
>>
>>38563121
You gotta stop dating white trash senpai.
>>
>>38563121
Go to college.
>>
Keep trying anon they're out there. However anon, you need to learn how to be a little more warm, and approachable by the sounds of it. And know how to move a conversation, if she sounds uninterested, finish up what you're talking about in a quick fashion and move to the next topic. If you find it hard to hold a conversation with her, move along.
>>
I feel your pain man. You need to just dumb it down a lot for chicks. Most don't understand shit. Talk about normie pop culture, food and uni
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>
>>38563202
Exactly. Honestly, I'm starting to think that having close friendships with men and casual sex-only relationships with women is the best way to do things. Either that or a post-operation male->female. This whole life partner thing we've been brought up to pursue is starting to sound more and more unrealistic every day.
>>
>>38563219
You just put the wrong kind of value on what girls are supposed to be for you. It's not your best friend...
>>
>>38563229
Implying a woman can't be your best friend. Been dating my best friend for 3 years lul. She's great. She's not a "gamer" but she finds them cool, she's really attractive, intelligent, the perfect in-between of clingy and independent (I can be busy all day with her not being upset, but she'll send me funny things on Facebook vice versa between us), she's getting an education to become an architect, she's great man. Everything is great. Everything is good.
>>
>>38563229
I just figure if we're going to raise kids together and I'm going to share most of my waking time, my home and my money with her, it'd be nice if she was someone I'd still want to be around even if she didn't have a hole for me to stick my dick in.
>>
>>38563247
I will admit though I got super lucky. I feel blessed man. Someone was looking out for me when they put her in my life.
>>
>>38563247
>independent

inb4 she's cheating on you
>>
>>38563298
> I saythe perfect in-between of clingy and independent, meaning she still wants to get a good career and be equal to me not some sort of house wife
>Somehow interprets that as shes going to cheat on me

Only way she's allowed to cheat on me is if I can prep the bull first.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.