[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if your parents are gains goblins? >Won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1444368916273.png (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444368916273.png
204KB, 1000x1000px
What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy feed me decent food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did /fit/bros deal with their gains goblins of a family?
>>
I moved out at 18 and got a job in construction.
>>
File: 1455607816170.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1455607816170.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>38562258
Well, for starters-

I live alone inside a basement.
Or rather, the guy up top lets me.

Watch a lot of movies here and there, think the latest I saw was Mad Max, not sure, but-

Last time I went to visit my parents, it didn't go quite well. I had gotten some well earned gains over the years I was away, and it sort of turned out like this.

>Get out of taxi.
>Apartment is right in front of me.
>Sigh a bit, walk up the stairs and knock on the door.
>Sis answers up with her usual wart-nosed self.
>We hug, talk a bit, the hobble inside.
>Mom and dad are sitting there, all hunchbacked and whatnot.
>Soon as they see me, they go Green Goblin levels of ballistic.
>Mom starts crying that I've become a meathead like my brother, and Dad starts getting real pissy yelling how I should be studying instead of working out.
>I explain to them that being skinny as fuck helps out with my confidence and generally made the first year of college more bearable.
>The arguing continues, until Dad finally snaps, and hops out the chair after me.
>"Well, since you're not in college right now, I guess you won't need THIS!"
>He makes a swiping movement, and all of a sudden, my calf feels weaker and lighter.
>I look down
>the SOB took my gains.
>Mom leaps up, shoves me down on the ground, her gnarled hands trying to pin me as she sobs screaming for her "brainy boy to come back"
>Sis holds me down, and at this point, I was about to shit bricks.
>I'm attempting to get up, but dad's ripping my gains away like it's nobody's business.
>Small flesh colored blobs fly all over the place, my precious gains taken from me as I become weaker.
>Finally, I'm back to my DYEL form again, and Dad tells me if I ever go back to lifting again, he's gonna send my brother to live with me.
>I get up shakily, my clothes are 3-times smaller than before.
>I watlz my ass outta town and go back home.

Seriously man, just find your own place and stick to it.

I'm still getting my gains back.
>>
>>38562343
>Seriously man, just find your own place and stick to it.

i can't find a fucking job

i don't have any friends, no gf i have nothing besides some mediocre gains. fuck this life man i'm so tired of my gains goblin parents but i have no where to go

>>Mom starts crying that I've become a meathead like my brother, and Dad starts getting real pissy yelling how I should be studying instead of working out.

i know that feel bro,

>Be bulking
>Mom keeps insulting me for putting on some fat and telling me it's as if i don't go to the gym

>Be lean
>Mom says I look kind of small and maybe i should work out more

Meanwhile she's obese
>>
>this thread again

You are never going to make it OP.
>>
>>38562363
Bruh, did you not fully read the story.
>>
>>38562412
no ive been there too, they ripped off slabs of my gains
>>
>>38562363
Stop blaming your parents. What have you done to succeed? Have you done your chores? Have you really looked for a job? I mean walked and stopped at every business asking for work? If you did this you'd probably be working bussing tables and/or being a server.

Then maybe you'd have the money to move out and quit complaining, Stephen.
>>
>>38562443
I've been fired from every job I've ever had.
>>
>>38562258
>Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this?

Because you're a NEET that's why. This is why being a NEET is bad. You have no agency, you're dependent on others for everything and so you have to live your life only in ways that they allow. If you want your freedom than be a fucking adult, move out and make your own way on your own dime. It's not your parents fault for being "gain goblins" it's your own unwillingness to actually support yourself and make your own decisions. This situation is entirely your own fault and blaming others only highlights your weakness. You are never going to make it anon, not unless you make a real change.
>>
>>38562440
I really hope someone comes along and gets the initial reference in the first part of the post.
>>
>>38562258
WHAT TO DO IF THIS PASTA IS SO FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>38562258
Stop being a fucking child and take some responsibility for once.

Im sure when you show your parents that your not a full piece of shit they'll be quiet so you can get an hour extra sleep, you will not need more than that.

Get of your arse and get a job, this will actually RAISE your test levels and you'll be able to earn some money which you can use to buy your own food and pay your folks for the shelter they provide.

Working also improves your social skills and do you really think a girl wants to be even close to a degenerate NEET? Think again friendo.

Be grateful and man up, men don't just take, they provide.
>>
>>38563379
Fuck off normie
>>
blaming all your problems on your parents??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.