[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get stomach shrinking surgery. I'm 66kg now but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I wanna get stomach shrinking surgery. I'm 66kg now but I fluctuate because of depression to about 96kg was the fattest I got. Never want to go back there.

Will lapband or anything like that even prevent that?
>>
>>38562156
Or you could just not eat like a pig and your stomach will shrink because it is not holding so much food at a time
>>
No reputable doctor is gonna give you gastric bypass unless you're fat as fuck. Even then, they'll try to get you to diet and exercise until finally giving up and shrinking your stomach. And even then, it's no guarantee you'll lose weight. Chris Christie got it done 3 and a half years ago and he's still fat as fatass
>>
>>38562156
god damn i would even do the most grueling diet than get my intestines mutilated and rearranged like this.
>>
>>38562156
>Gastric bypass
Wtf completely bypassing the stomach, who in their right mind will do that, and there must be negatives in doing that.
>>
>>38562156
>This shit
For fatties with no self control and want an easy way to lose weight. And then don't even end up losing anything.
>>
>>38562156
lapbands aren't even recommended anymore because it turns out they don't work
>>
File: deathfeel.jpg (4KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
deathfeel.jpg
4KB, 104x125px
>would literally rather a doctor cut up your guts than just stop eating more

God forbid I ever know this feel.
>>
Is it possible to do the reverse of this surgery so that you need to eat more every day?
>>
>>38562237
It's only bpyassing a portion of the food, it's still harsh on the intestines and colon though.
>>
>>38562156
>Literally cutting half of your stomach off

What the fuck
>>
>>38562947
srs
>>
File: 1471569856670.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1471569856670.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>38562156
>I wanna get stomach shrinking surgery.
>96kg
>not even at that weight right now
>>
>>38562156
First two make me nauseous just seeing them
>>
what's the second one like?
>>
>>38562237
Fucks up your absorption and you'll shit a lot on the first year

>>38562156
As for you OP there is criteria for purely weight loss surgery (as a rule of thumb a BMI of 40 or more, 35 if you have diseases which would benefit from the surgery like diabeetus) and even then you'll be evaluated by a team of doctors, psychologist and nutritions to try to get you to lose the weight naturally

I reckon the dude who invents a weight loss pill without all the side effects the available ones have will be fucking rich
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>fat fucks are so lazy they would rather butcher their internal organs than go on a diet.
>>
>>38564265
Sleeve gastrectomies are the most frequently done over here (don't know hows the reality in the US) for they lower impact on the anatomy of the digestive system and you can always bypass that

The bypass in itself is also effective, but imagine that you have a history of stomach cancer and need to make an endoscopy
>>
>>38564347
Weight loss pill: Heavy antibiotics to kill intestine bacteria. Some base to neutralize the gut acid. Now you'll absorb almost no nutrients and shit out everything you eat in whole
>>
>>38564492
Gee I wonder if that ticks the "no sideeffects" box
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.