[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, why won't my forearms grow? I've been directly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HRVlwf2.jpg (478KB, 3169x2158px) Image search: [Google]
HRVlwf2.jpg
478KB, 3169x2158px
/fit/, why won't my forearms grow? I've been directly training them with reverse curls for 5 months, and I've seen minimal growth. I've kept them heavy as well
>>
>>38560146
genetics?

are you doing hammercurls and plate pinches too?
>>
how often do you do them? have you been increasing weight/reps?
>>
>>38560146
do you deadlift?
>>
>>38560146
Because you are GENETIC REFUSE a complete and utter BETA FUCKING KEKOLD and that will never change, it was written in your DNA the day you were born and you are ROTTING and DEGRADING day by day

You were born SHIT and it's only going to get WORSE
>>
Because you forgot to whisper
>grow, grow, grow
>>
How big is the rest of you. If you gain 20lbs on the rest of you, you could put an inch on your forearms, if you train them hard
>>
Heeavyish deadlifts with double overhand grip for higher reps (8-12), not using straps and heavy farmers carrys are in my opinion the greatest forearm building excersises there is. If you're not doing them, start and see how it works for you
>>
Not taking the right supplements
>>
File: russkie3b.png (302KB, 528x546px) Image search: [Google]
russkie3b.png
302KB, 528x546px
>>38560780

fixd
>>
>>38560764
Dude I do this, and my forearms are getting huge from what they used to be. Funny that you mentioned it and it's in my routine
>>
>>38560146
dl
>>
you do have big forearms, they are just short

length is determined by genetics
>>
DO SOME DEADS BRO!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.