[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have Tinder for months, swipe right on literally everybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6000(2).jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
6000(2).jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>Have Tinder for months, swipe right on literally everybody
>On the rare occasion I get a match it's with obese women
>Yesterday, match with attractive qt for the first time ever
>Don't have time to message her, wait until this morning
>She unmatched me
>She probably only swiped right by accident

No matter how much I lift I'm always going to be a fucking ugly loser
I'm going to fucking kill myself
>>
Tinder is dead for most men, you are late.
Just go to a club and pick up girls the good ole way. You will be able to get girls much more attractive this way
>>
>>38554049

sure thing kiddo. Live is all about being able to match with tinder sluts and you're bad at that. Sounds reasonable then.
>>
>>38554049
post tinder profile. often its just your profile that's off
>>
>>38554074
The dude can't even message a girl on twitter, you seriously think he's gonna have better luck at a club?
>>
>>38554076
Life is about being able to land a single attractive gf
>>38554081
I uninstalled it and don't have a screenshot
>>
>>38554049
I bet you fucked up on your profile. Tinder is an art and has like 30% to do with looks
>>
>>38554145

More like 99%. Guys, understand this: Almost ALL girls on Tinder probably spend literally one second on each profile, if not less. They do not read your bio, and they do not look at your other pictures. They look at your first picture, immediately think "would/would not fuck", and swipe accordingly.

And to be fair, this is what most of us do to them.
>>
>>38554388
that's not what girls do, in the slightest. for guys the game is getting as many matches as possible. for girls the game is judging. they love picking guys apart or swooning over them, and spend way more time analyzing someone's profile.
>>
reminder wer all gona make it
>>
>>38555534
Im not saying you lie but how the fuck do you know this?
All i know about tinder is that its 95% guys, 4% bots and 1% girls and that its pretty much dead for guys
>>
That feel when I have a lot of matches ,but I'm too autistic to say anything that would get a reply. If a girl initiates , the moment I reply she never says anything again. Tfw social anxiety
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.