[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there's a polish kid, who's legs are the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wojtowicz.jpg (255KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
wojtowicz.jpg
255KB, 960x960px
>tfw there's a polish kid, who's legs are the same size as his waist.
>>
If someone has veins on their quads, that's basically a 100% sign of drug use right?

I've never seen a natty with veins like that on their quads.
>>
>>38552673
well actually, you can easly get veins on your quads. It basically depends on your genetics(where your fat is storing), % of body fat and muscle size. I had veins on my quads when I was on my lowest BF level ever.
But if you want to ask - no, this guy is not natty. You can see some acne on his chest, which is sign of drug use.
>>
>>38552711
if your retard ass has to use the acne as the "sign of drug use" you don't deserve to live
>>
>>38552711
>use the same bed sheets for a year
>never shower
>get acne
>suddenly my test rises by 200%
ez gains
>>
>>38552719
acne on your back and especially chest is high sign of drug use. Ofcourse higher sign of it is his muscle mass, time he builded it and low body fat. Acne is just a confirmation
>>
>>38552736
kill urself
>>
File: wojtowicz 2.jpg (63KB, 720x960px)
wojtowicz 2.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>>38552746
mkey
>>
>>38552736
I had acne on my back and chest and I was 155lbs 20% bf.

Acne on your back and especially chest is a high sign that someone is injecting glasses of milk and spoonfulls of peanut butter straight into their mouth, not a sign of injecting test into their ass.

A stupidly high delt to arm ratio is more likely to be indicative of steroid use than chest acne.
>>
>>38552780
This

Really, it's about shape. Huge but very conditioned is a dead giveaway away. Natties can't have both. Also big delts, natties can have big arms, chest, back, etc, but delts will always look shockingly flat as you're used to roided magazine models. Obviously the bigger you get the less likely being natty is.

Also very red skin and excessive sweating are "hints" more than acne, but you have to add up all the clues.
>>
kto to kurwa jest
>>
>>38552736
Are you fucking retarded
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.