[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>penis always dry >difficulty getting handjobs/blowjobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Cucumber.jpg (17KB, 550x334px) Image search: [Google]
Cucumber.jpg
17KB, 550x334px
>penis always dry
>difficulty getting handjobs/blowjobs sometimes, hurts
>lub is absolutely essential, I'm uncut
>go to urologist
>"oh that's normal. It's even more healthy when it's that dry, no risk of infections or deposit."
>my fucking face when

Should I get a second opinion?
Is your penor dry? What do you do about it?

Inb4 cut vs uncut wars
>>
>>38551657
Keeps your dick from getting yeast infections like most uncut guys get because they don't know they need to scrub those flaps. Stink dick may sound like some sorta meme but it's not unfounded
>>
>>38551657

Yeah, I don't wear latex trousers/pee my pants, so of course it's dry you idiot.
>>
>>38551700
Men cant develop a yeast infection sperglord

We can however catch thrush though

Stay jelly kid
>>
>>38551657
When i do not fap for like 2 weeks my glans becomes smooth and "slightly moist" like a baby eel.

Also, dont wash it with soap. Soap and warm water dries the fuck out of it.

Then again, my glans normally isnt super dry, so i dunno wether these tips can be enough to help you, but they definitly seems to influence dryness for me
>>
>>38551754
I stopped using soap on my dick years ago. Only water now.

I've stopped fapping for a month straight, no changes.

I've used coconut oil once in a while. It does leave my glans smooth, but only while it's there. Doesn't hidrate. Will try shea butter latter.
>>
>>38551769
Hmm, you could try to get a second opinion i guess. Maybe your just unlucky and youve got dry penis genetics. Anyway, it doesnt really matter brah. Youll find a gf that gets dripping wet from you eventually, and youll have all the wetness you could even want on your penis.
>>
They might get tired of blowjobs, though. Last one had to constantly soak up my dick with spit to be able to not hurt me.
>>
>>38551812
What? Can it really be that bad? Does that also mean that with cut people, girls have to constantly mind the amount of saliva involved to function as lube?
>>
>>38551831
>girls have to constantly mind the amount of saliva involved to function as lube?

I would imagine so. My penis is really sensitive though, not sure about a cut one.
She can't create a vacuum too hard either, it fucking hurts as hell. She tried to do it several times, so I assumed it was normal for other people.
>>
>>38551657
just spit on your dick idiot
>>
>>38551831
Cut dick reporting. Blowjobs are fine without excessive spit-checking.
>>
>>38551718
Yes we can..
>>
>>38551718
We can, you fucking dumbass.

OP: search for "the holy grail of cum"
zinc and magnesium may be the top two things you need
>>
>>38551657

>uncut
>dick always dry

something is wrong bro, i'm uncut aswell and im oozing precum like a garden hose as soon as i make out with a girl. This natural lube is better than everything you can buy.
>>
>>38551785
>tfw when you use your girlfriend's pussy to get your dick moisturized
>>
So I am dating this girl, and she pretty much only wants to do missionary. How do I get her to open up to different positions, blowjobs, doggystyle?
>>
>>38552898
You can guilt her into it or talk with her and find out why she's not into it but the best option is to find another girl

It's the type of relationship that ends in basically no sex once she's popped out the kids she wants
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.