[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY exactly, are, you, not, roiding yet? I don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 29

File: natty_vs_unnatty_God.jpg (332KB, 1000x518px) Image search: [Google]
natty_vs_unnatty_God.jpg
332KB, 1000x518px
WHY exactly, are, you, not, roiding yet?

I don't get it. Care to explain?
>>
>>38548387
I'm afraid of being caught
>>
File: K2C1uc6.jpg (110KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
K2C1uc6.jpg
110KB, 600x544px
Oh boy it's this thread again.

>mfw roid shilling
>>
>>38548387
Pricey
No way of guaranteeing purity
No way of monitoring health during cycles by a professional
You're pussying out on just dieting and lifting
Unhealthy
Looks scary after a certain point
>>
>WHY exactly, are, you, not, roiding yet?

because I want to stop smoking and drinking like a madman before I hop on. Have been clean for 11 days so far, feeling awesome.
>>
>>38548387
Fuck off Mast and kys
>>
>>38548474
>Pricey
<$1000/year in almost every case
>No way of guaranteeing purity
True, but so is the case with a lot of supplements and food anyways
>No way of monitoring health during cycles by a professional
Get blood work done
>You're pussying out on just dieting and lifting
Huh? It just improves it
>Unhealthy
False
>Looks scary after a certain point
no
>>
>>38548387
I dont like the idea of using a needle on myself
>>
>>38548387
Because I'm careful about what I put in my body and there's no reason to cut corners when I enjoy the journey anyway.
It's like enjoying a long book. It's all about the climb ;)
>>
No source and no guarantee of purity.
>>
>>38548514
>so is the case with a lot of supplements and food
Except food and supplements still have to pass some sort of FDA regulation, even if it is not very stringent or reliable. Steroids are made in some sketchy lab or some dude's house who just looked up how to create trenbolone online.
>>
>>38548387
>,
>>
File: AiqHoZp.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AiqHoZp.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>tfw JM will never be back
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>mfw starting my first cycle next week
>>
I'm broke and just assume I'll completely destroy my endocrine system and wind up like Bob Bitchtits from Fight Club
>>
>>38548387
I'm only 19 and I don't want to suffer a heart attack in my mid 20's
>>
I totally would. Only reason I won't is because the risk is too great. Job is very strictly anti drug/anti crime including polygraphs. PITA because I really want to.
>>
>>38548554
>Except food and supplements still have to pass some sort of FDA regulation

Yeah that's fair.

I'll give you that one. but I believe that gain far outweighs that insignificant "risk".
>>
I would use them,i just dont know how to get it here in germany
>>
>>38548591
As long as you keep away from saunas you'll be fine
>>
its very hard to acquire them in australia + i only work part time

if anyone knows a way around this i would jump at the opportunity l m a o
>>
>>38548387
I'm afraid all the sites are just a scam and that if i order i won't get anything OR the customs prolly just sack the shit. Also ofc afraid of getting caught.
>>
>>38548387
For now I'm only experimenting with SARMs.

I really want to run some test. I probably will when I become quite a bit older. But as soon as you stick yourself with a needle that isn't prescription you are automatically rejected from donating blood for the rest of your life.

Inb4 "just don't tell them". I'm young and healthy with the most common blood type. I should be doing my best to keep donating properly for all the sick cunts out there.
>>
>>38548624
Maaaate. Steroids are the most commonly injected drug here in aussieland. Every gym here has roiders as regulars.

If you can't buy some from all the roidheads that go to your gym, or figure out how to buy it off the net then you must be one of those people on fit who doesn't workout.
>>
>>38548670
there arent many roidheads at my gym, its a v small gym. and im scared to buy things off the net. only lifting 2 years
>>
>>38548396
Just order overseas, customs only checks 10% of the shit that goes through. If they do catch it they will just confiscate it and you'll never see your product.

>>38548474
The food you buy at the store has no guarantee of purity. You don't have to order from a underground lab, order from a big pharmacy in Europe.

>>38548514
<$500 a year if not less unless you are on HGH. I've only spent $300 this year. Other shit accurate though.

>>38548517
It doesn't hurt. Just feels weird. Scary the first time when you go through an artery and when you pull out it squirts out. Stops immediately with pressure.

>>38548539
As stated order from a big pharmacy not an underground lab. There are also sites that test the amount of test versus the amount advertised as well as user submissions of bloodwork.

>>38548554
Not all steroids are made in a sketchy lab and pharmaceutical companies are sure cleaner than your local grocery store's back room or any warehouse you pass by on the way to work that stores food. Also, FDA regulation is pretty shit as you said.

>>38548581
You have to do it safely. Proper AI on cycle and PCT after.

>>38548613
Holy fuck. Germany? Try being in the USA. Labs are everywhere in Europe.

>>38548625
Most sites are. Avoid websites that sell SARMs as that is the most shilling thing ever that I see on here. Customs only checks a small portion and if they do you are just out a few hundred.

>>38548645
SARMs are worse for you brother. As far as donating blood, don't tell them.

>>38548730
Don't buy from a juicehead at the gym. Shit is probably underground lab quality.
>>
>>38548764
><$500 a year if not less unless you are on HGH

It'll be more if you actually blast hard. But I'm just saying it's under $1000 even if you're going reasonably hard in the paint

Honestly even if you don't want to "actually roid" every single man on the planet would greatly benefit from cruising on 250mg test/wk for ever. And that's dirt cheap
>>
will wojak ever catch a break
>>
>>38548387
I want to roid, but i don't know where to start.

How to use them etc.
>>
>>38548764
>not all steroids are made in a sketchy lab
How might your average person without access top notch instruments for chemical analysis actually confirm this to be true though?

>pharmaceutical companies are sure cleaner than your local grocery store
>implying big pharma sells anabolic steroids to the public

Also the main issue with steróids isn't necessarily cleanliness but purity and chemical composition. You can easily pick a bunch of apples from a tree and transport it to a grocery store and while they'll definitely be dirty, proper washing will make them pretty edible.

With steroids, actually creating them is a more delicate process and there are not many reliable sources out there that do so correctly.
>>
I don't have the money
>>
>tip the receptionist well for months
>finally he gives me a nod over
>do the secret handshake with him
>he smiles then leads me down to the steroid dungeon
>buy 1 testosteron and tip the dealer 200%
>run home and eat it

Am I on the way to GainsCity?
>>
I live with my parents
I can barely make them buy some protein powder for me, they would never buy me roids
>>
>>38548882
There is no secret handshake, only a secret kiss.

You got scammed m8.
>>
>>38548882
dude my grandma died from smoking a stimpak
>>
>>38548900
>I live with my parents
>I can barely make them buy some protein powder for me, they would never buy me roids

get a job you fucking loser
>>
>>38548802
I wouldn't blast and cruise if you are just starting. That's how you fuck up your shit. You should know how you react at least when you come off-cycle. For a basic beginner 12-15 week cycle and PCT you are only looking at $200 give or take. I do agree cruising for ever at 250mg a week would make anyone's life better, fuck even 100-125mg a week would.

>>38548822
You load them into a needle and syringe you buy OTC at wal-mart and stick yourself with them then dispose of needle properly. It's really that simple.

>>38548840
Previously having worked at a grocery store as a manager, I visibly saw rats and birds shit, piss, and gnaw on cans, fruit, and containers all the time. If someone gets sick from fruit it's "oh I'm sorry about that let me replace that product for you." They aren't going to die (probably). A big lab with a quality guarantee isn't going to risk giving you potato juice in a vial just to have you lose a limb and come after them over it. It's too much of a hassle for them. Also, the lab I get my stuff from sells to actual TRT clinics. I doubt they are giving old people veggie oil. Just my opinion.

Also, anaboliclab (d0t) com has plenty of UGL and non-UGL product tests. This isn't saying they are for sure legit and won't scam you. This is just quality assurance.
>>
>>38548956
>I do agree cruising for ever at 250mg a week would make anyone's life better, fuck even 100-125mg a week would.

Exactly so I'm curious to know why people on /fit/ don't do it.

It's cheap as fuck and it's more effective than our other supplement or any voodoo available anywhere. Why not?
>>
>>38548956
What if i hit an artery? Will i die?
>>
>>38548988
>What if i hit an artery? Will i die?

no you retard

How do you think people on Testosterone replacement therapy do it?
>>
>>38548387
>dont know enough about them
>afraid that Ill fuck it up even if i do put research into it
>afraid that any source i might be able to find in the first place wont be legit or exactly what they say it is
>afraid whether or not i fuck up the cycle or PCT of having lower testosterone naturally than i would otherwise
>>
>>38549007
I don't know it, thats why i ask bro.
>>
>>38548975
TRT legally is expensive as hell. Most people are scared of needles, side effects, or getting caught, and with this any legal ramifications that can incure. For me what sent me over the edge was a hard breakup I went through. I thought "fuck it" and ordered some roids. I was extremely paranoid the weeks following until it arrived and everything was okay. Now I wouldn't think twice if you cover your tracks and do everything safely.

>>38548988
No. You aspirate the syringe when you go in as much as you want to go in. Injecting straight INTO an vein or artery COULD have adverse effects on your heart. I've read people reporting harsh coughing fits like they were almost going to die after accidentally going into one. Going THROUGH one won't do anything. You may just bleed a bit after.

>>38549007
They don't do it IV, they still do IM.
>>
>>38548802
whats the roiding equivalent of a natural level of testosterone?
>>
File: beastintree.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
beastintree.webm
3MB, 720x480px
which kind of test should I get ? (prop, enestate)

natty bodybuilding is fine... for the first 3 years or so. I've been lifting natty for 7 years now and I swear the average /fit/ faggot has no idea how ridiculously hard you have to work and diet after a couple of years if you still wanna make (extremely small) gains.

I used to think roiders were major faggots when I started lifting, but now I see the light. As long as you don't roid like an Olympia competitor or use party drugs, they're very safe.

Can't wait to pin
>>
>>38548387
i don't know how
>>
>>38549053
>which kind of test should I get ? (prop, enestate)

enanthate
>>
>>38549038
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>38548387
>WHY exactly, are, you, not, roiding yet?

i dont know where to start, i dont want to get caught, and i dont want to fuck my shit up. there was some guy on reddit that ordered steroids and he REALLY fucked his shit up. I think it was posted on here
>>
am I natty if I take racetams and noopept?
>>
I'm dyel
When I get out of dyel I'd still be scared though
>>
Another question:
When you say 100mg a week, do you distribute it evenly thoughout the week or do it once per week, like every sunday?
>>
>>38548387
From my very, very limited knowledge, prohormones is a bitch half-assed way to go about doing it legally and I don't understand exactly how cycles work, where to buy these illegal substances, how to take them, when to take them. And then I understand that you need to keep up with your bloodwork, and I'd be concerned over the doc ratting me out to the cops. My only vague idea of where to start researching is reddit.com/r/steroids faq, which I'm going to delve into fairly soon, but I feel like I just... know so little about a drug that could potentially do a lot of harm if done poorly.
>>
>>38548764
How can i be sure not to be scammed? What sources are reliable?
>>
Why take test when I;m lazy as fuck and choose to not work out, my decision is selfish

let me show you faggots how often i have gone to the gym this year

ahhahaha. kill me now
>>
File: hahahaha.png (5KB, 177x201px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.png
5KB, 177x201px
>>38549124
this is why i fail, not because i don't know how to lift, or what to do, or how to control my diet. im just fucking lazy right now and at this point in my life, i want to be back into the bodybuilding scene, but i see myself getting older and other priorities come first, the thing that sucks is i am lying to myself :) being more fit and returning to the bb community will make me more happier. looking at this just depressed me a little, i really only went 6 times in the last 2 months? what is wrong with me, no guidance or direction

inb4 read the sticky, hahaha i wrote the damn sticky when most of you where 12. it isn't my knowledge that stops me but rather my life decisions this year
>>
>>38549155
So stop feeling sorry for yourself and do what you know you should?
>>
>>38549051
50-100 mg/wk is used for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). A normal adult male produces and has around 5-7mg of test a day. With this being said 100mg does NOT mean 100mg of test will be put into your body. Much of the product is an oil base (grapeseed oil many times) and the amount that binds and is usable is less as well. Someone on a 500mg/wk cycle can be expected running steady on 80-100mg of testosterone per week on their peak of the cycle which is ten times what a normal male has in a day. This does NOT mean you make gains ten times faster.

>>38549071
I'm glad this is better than most shitty /fraud/ threads.

>>38549053
Test C and E are typically the best and most used. I'm currently on a blend (Sust) since my supplier was out of test E. Blends are typically frowned upon due to possible blood levels roller coastering since different esters have different half-lives.

>>38549100
I do mine twice a week or every fourth day. PIN-x-x-x-PIN-x-x-x-etc. If you are only doing 100mg a week (for some fucking reason) you only do it every monday or whatever day you want.

>>38549110
No one will discuss sources usually man. Gotta find out on your own. Visit tons of forums and get opinions from different places on PRODUCTS, not sources. When you find a good product, find a site that sells it and doesn't look like a scam. If you do get scammed, you are only out of a few hundred dollars. It's just a risk you take.
>>
>>38549178
Don't do that shit. Underground shit like that is sketch as fuck.
>>
>>38549155
You are one stupid sick fuck. 6 times this year? You still pay for a membership
>>
>>38549177
Thanks again.
So i should be okay with 200-250mg per week as a beginner?

How much do you take?
>>
>>38549178
Thank you kind anon, saved.

I did one crappy cycle about 2 years back and I must say it was the best time of my life and I'm not just talking about the (sick) gains.

I felt like the most motivated person in the planet
>>
>>38549177
>running steady on 80-100mg of testosterone per week on their peak of the cycle
did you mean day here?
>>
File: DOM_Photo.jpg (349KB, 867x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DOM_Photo.jpg
349KB, 867x1024px
>>38549193
>>38549225

I'm a natty, it's just something I saved, no idea if whether this is a good tip or not. Luckily for me, I happen to train at a gym with several personal trainers that can supply you gear and educate you, train you. Most of them are 35-50 y-o roiding veterans
>>
>>38549193
alphabay is really good for drugs
>>
Is it worth doing a steroid cycle for the mental benefits?
>>
>>38549270
Where do you live anon? You're lucky to have easy access to good gear
>>
>>38549273
>Is it worth doing a steroid cycle for the mental benefits?

yes but run like 250mg/week.

You'll make good gains in the gym, but also feel great.
>>
>>38549213
500mg/wk as a beginner for some noticeable gains should be fine, if done correctly over the course of the 12-15 weeks you should retain ~5-10lbs of muscle if bulking. THIS WILL COME WITH SOME FAT, and this is the amount you should RETAIN. At the end of your cycle you should have already gained 15-20lbs. After PCT and losing some water weight you'll lose a bit. This is why some opt not to do a PCT, more gains but more risks. 250mg/wk will give you a bit of a boost but nothing too special.

>>38549231
Yeah. But going up and down around there between the week. You aren't 'producing' it per day though. You just get it a few days after you pin and it tapers down through it's half life. With natural test you actually produce and lose test daily.

>>38549271
Nigga you gonna lose a leg.

>>38549273
Fuck yes. You will hardly feel sad. You'll feel like a fucking alpha. Your dick will get hard alot though as a side so def have a side chick to fuck often or you are gonna be jacking off alot.
>>
>>38548387
Scurred of long term effects + already found my gf/wifey material
>>
>>38549332
>250mg/wk will give you a bit of a boost but nothing too special.

250mg/wk is still great...

That's like 4x average testosterone levels. It's not amazing or will blow you up but it's nothing to shake a stick at, especially if you're average to below average test.
>>
>>38548387
I want to be bigger natty first
>>
>>38549332
Even being anonymous on here will not make ppl comfortable enough to tell which source has been reliable to them?
If have seen ppl talking about napsgear what do you think of them?
>>
In passing, I read words like clen, tren, or test but how would you actually go about building a gear cycle? How does one know how to balance them all?
>>
>>38549410
>Even being anonymous on here will not make ppl comfortable enough to tell which source has been reliable to them?

it's against the rules you'll get banned.

go to reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

for reviews and sources in your country
>>
>>38549387
This isn't going to give you tremendous strength boost. You'd definitely have more energy and recover faster. But after your body bounces back you'd be pretty much the same as you were before.

>>38549410
Napsgear database became compromised. The reason people anonymously still won't is because if everyone knows someplace is great and starts going there then the word gets out to feds or postal inspectors and shit about what to look out for. Also this: >>38549435

My advice is to order international from another country. If the place gets raided and they get your address nothing is going to happen to you. With domestic sources shit will sometimes get back to you.

>>38549420
As a beginner all you need is Test. That's all you need to worry about. That and Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT.
>>
>>38549332
How long should i wait after a cycle to do the next?
>>
I don't know a source
>>
>>38549461
>This isn't going to give you tremendous strength boost.

Yes it will.

Studies seem to show that mass gains are more linear with higher dosages but strength gains taking 300mg/wk test to 600mg/wk test are about the same, if not only slightly distorted.

Srsly 250mg test isn't a joke for most people, you'll make not bad gains. There's no reason not to run that year-round with occasional blasts.
>>
>>38549468
Rule of thumb is as long as you were on-cycle. I personally wouldn't cycle more than twice a year. Do it like a bi-seasonal thing. Even once a year for someone not even looking to get super fucking yoked is fine. Fuck just do it until you are at your natty limit then stop for the rest of your life. That's fine too.
>>
>>38549176
Thanks senpai

I actually have a plan to get back in the gym

It all changes this Saturday
>>
>>38549284
Montreal, Canada
Yeah considering the trainer themselves sell it to you, they wouldn't give you garbage. Besides, the people I know that used their services all made massive gains
>>
>>38549461
How do i go about getting my doctor to check my bloodworks every few weeks without him ratting me out? Or is it possible i can nail him on his hypocratic oath?
>>
>>38549511
Thanks, will definitely do it soon.
>>
>>38549509
It's not about how you are on cycle unless you are cruising non-stop. If you are running a normal cycle and not blasting and cruising after you come off cycle with a pct, 250mg/wk isn't worth how much you spent on it. I do agree blasting and cruising is the best way though and you'll make the best gains and maintain them that way.

>>38549542
Your doctor doesn't give a fuck. He touches your dick and a hundred other dicks a day. He swabs poop. He deals with severe druggies. He doesn't care about someone using roids. As long as you don't want to hurt anyone or yourself, he can't say or do shit.

>>38549527
Mirin his triceps.

Night guiz.
>>
>>38549587
>If you are running a normal cycle and not blasting and cruising after you come off cycle with a pct, 250mg/wk isn't worth how much you spent on it

Yes of course it's not worth it. That's a cruise dose, not a blast or a cycle by any means.

But there's no point of not running 250mg AT ALL TIMES unless you have trouble sourcing gear.
>>
im afraid to go on cause i know i wont ever want to come off and then when the race war starts where will i get i get my shit i will turn in to a woman
>>
im thinking about doing some sort of light cycle like pinning once a week just out of curiosity to see if the juice gains are real
>>
>>38548387
I can't stand needles. It's my one weakness. I'm okay with the sight of blood, extreme pain, all that shit but fuck putting needles into myself.
>>
Because when I stop doing them I will be back to the same and I don't want to be spending money on that forever.
>>
File: 1469910846388.jpg (82KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469910846388.jpg
82KB, 969x1024px
>>38549053
>Tfw i don't have a fabled tree weasel.
>>
I work a 6/6 rotation on a rig. Even if I did do a 4 week cycle 2 week pct I get drug tests done randomly and just couldn't take the chance of anything suspicious showing up
>>
>>38548387
family history of shit hearts. grandpa died when he was 55 from a heart attack, dad died when he was 48. i have a daughter and am willing to sacrifice potential roid gains in favor of seeing her at least graduate high school.
>>
>>38549435
Delete this shit faggot, we're full
>>
File: jaguars-fan-gif.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
jaguars-fan-gif.gif
2MB, 236x224px
Why doesn't anybody, like, just bundle everything you need of good shit including all the harm reduction shit along with a schedule? you know, package deals...
>>
hey I did a cycle over the summer , made great gains but I just used test e to see how my body would react to it. I'm starting PCT in a week , I want to do another cycle soon but this time add tren. How long should I wait before I start again? I want my test levels to recover before I start pinning again.
>>
Getting on gear was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Started low with some orals worked up to 800~ and cruised at 250 then 125 before coming off. Pinning was nothing, hit delts primarily.
>>
File: 1472406360878.jpg (137KB, 490x636px) Image search: [Google]
1472406360878.jpg
137KB, 490x636px
>>38550261
>Sharia law countries like sweden
>>
If I got on a beginning 12 week cycle, PCT correctly, then decide roids aren't for me, what are the odds I'll have fucked over my natural test levels?
>>
>looking good for only 10 maybe.. MAYBE 20 years of your life
>shortening your lifespan by much more for the sake of banging chicks who will ditch you anyways
So meatheads are essentially the "looks are all I got" equivalent of women
>>
Only lifting for 6 months
Don't know what other stuff to buy with steroids to save my testicles / hormones etc..
>>
File: 1392274379077.png (929KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392274379077.png
929KB, 800x600px
>>38549527
The change in skin quality...
>>
>>38550618
yeah lol... face took a hit too
>>
>>38550658
though he might be off and just fat on this pic I dunno
>>
I could literally walk in a pharmacy and get best quantity shit just like that, HGH, everything.

But why would I? It literally has no benefits.
>>
>>38550709
Quality*
>>
File: touch.jpg (9KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
touch.jpg
9KB, 234x216px
I was strongly considering it, but I recently started suspecting that I have balding (recession at temples)

Wanna keep my hair as long as possible, so now I think it's an impossibility until I become richfag and can afford hair grafts

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>38550709
>But why would I? It literally has no benefits.

Roids and HGH have no benefit...?
>>
>>38550814
No.

Let's check: girls on a reasonable, social level do not find them attractive, quite the opposite actually. At least that counts for where I live.
So if you want to lift for girls, go for a slim and ripped look.

I myself am not fucked in the head and under the weird impression that I need to stick needles in my ass in order to get more muscle mass.

I also wouldn't like the benefits, because it takes away the enjoyable grind of min maxing as a natty. Instead, I replace it with min maxing how much shit I can inject without killing myself

Let's totally forget about negative health effects - there simply isn't any benefit to me.
>>
>>38548624
>its very hard to acquire them in australia

wtf are you talking about? the entirety of the east coast is test and pingas
>>
because i have a heart condition, i might do a zyzz and die in a sauna.
>>
>>38548387
I don't even know where to buy from, or how, otherwise i'd probably try like 1 cycle just to see what's up

Kinda want to run test for a small window just to see what happens. Like a small dose that'd be higher than what my body is probably already creating. What happens when you stop taking it though?
>>
>>38550874
But anon, 3D delts and traps. Being able to get shredded without losing 50% of your muscle you got during your bulk. It's pretty neat.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 604x453px
Idk how to start. /fit/ pls help, 19 y/o and average test
>>
Are there any roids you can ingest instead of inject?
I hate needles.
>>
>>38551035
yeah but you'll need to keep a spare liver handy
>>
>>38548387
i dont like needles and tablets are bad for liver or some shit
>>
>>38550276
Friend of mine actually stumbled across something like that online (we're living in Austria and both natty).
Sadly I can't provide you the link, but it was a 5month beginner package with 30 shots of test-E, an aromatase inhibitor + a 2nd oral I can't remember including instructions for 179€.

Bundles are out there if you live in a country where it's not illegal I gues...
>>
>>38548387
Because why should I? I dont want to potentially fuck up my endocrine system. Id rather deal with slow but steady gains, and potential platous. Than with a habit that I may have to keep at it for a lifetime.

And for what? So I can look like a roided out freak? Il take the natty limit and stick with it.
>>
>>38550874
>Let's check: girls on a reasonable, social level do not find them attractive, quite the opposite actually.
yea dude bitches found zyzz fucking repulsive right
>>
>>38551381
You can look similar to zyzz without roids.
He was 99% genetics. You could roid all day and would not have his insertions.
And you could lift natty and look alike.

Also, I said reasonable, social level. If you want to go to festivals and fuck aids infested sluts then you don't even need to lift. You just need to be there.
>>
>>38551414
>>You can look similar to zyzz without roids.
lol

220lb 10% bf natty with roid proportions

kill yourself u have no brain
>>
>>38551414
oh yeah btw so show me one
>>
>>38548988
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>38551436
>>38551426
Anything ottermode is similar in girls eyes.

Stop being so fucking autistic.
>>
I train 4-6 times a week in boxing and lifting, the coach wants me to gain ~12-15 pounds to make a new weight class.

would roids be a quick efficient way to get to my goals or would it just be best to stay a natty?

21y/o ~7-9% bf
>>
>>38551532
you're proving your lack of intelligence thinking you could even possibly be 7% bf
>>
File: 1388067855080.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388067855080.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>38548387
I'm not a loser
>>
>>38550548
lol this

99% of roiders in my gym are low educated blue collar shit tier workers. The looks they got is basically all they got in lyfe. Meanwhile i'm earning double to triple their salaries a month and lifting natty. I even have a gf and most of them dont.

tl:dr

If you arent planning on earning money with your looks, roids are literally a meme
>>
>>38551381
Good looks didnt make zyzz less of a douchebag

I honestly doubt zyzz would have been able to maintain a stable relationship desu
>>
I would but

Balding ( I heard roids make you bald even faster)
Scared of customs seizing the roids

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>38548387
I don't know how or where to get them from. I totally would, just to see what it's like.
>>
>>38551840
>balding

Started when I was 22. I'm 29 now. Fuck this earth. I won't have hair on my head by the time I'm 30.
>>
>>38549381
Jacob
>>
because I'm not competing nor making a living off my physique, so paying money to put my health in huge potential risk is absolutely retarded.

I'm not desperate for validation. I'm sexy without needing to inject hormones
>>
>>38552385
post body
>>
File: DSC_0079~2.jpg (563KB, 1676x1902px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0079~2.jpg
563KB, 1676x1902px
>>38552412
6'2
I'm happy as fuck and I know I can improve without pumping myself with chemicals like a pathetic cheating loser :')
>>
>>38552452
How long have you been lifting? you look DYEL as FUCK in that picture
>>
>>38552473
5-6 months, post ur body

preferably with glutes included, no homo
>>
I dom't want my testicles to shrink and be left sterile forever.
>>
>>38552452
that is not sexy that is fat as fuck retard u are even covering ur fat ass stomach with your twig arms to try and hide it
>>
>>38548387
I don't know where to begin and currently don't have the spare time to research adequately
>>
I would if I could be sure to get safe product and avoid lifelong sides. Just run a cycle to boost me out of skinny fat then work hard natty from there
>>
File: jpg1.jpg (38KB, 350x526px) Image search: [Google]
jpg1.jpg
38KB, 350x526px
>>38548645
>donating blood
uh
why?
>>
>>38552513
every girl I pound in the weekends tend to like it, friendo. not my fault you've been looking at so many half naked roiders that you have a deluded vision of what "sexy" is.

I'm not saying I'm big or remarably sexy, I haven't been lifting for that long, but my point is that I'm confident enough to get pussy and feel complete without having to resort to roids.

also post your pic then, mr Olympia
>>
>>38552574
lol reverse body dysmorphia, nice

you have 0 muscle mass even by natty standards. you are just fat. which is why you have 0 arms 0 delts 0 traps 0 anything except stomach fat that you purposely put your fucking arms over to hide, retard
>>
>>38552592
>still hasn't posted pic
>>
>>38549081
bump
>>
>>38548514
>no way to guarantee purity
>>u cant guarantee purity of ur food hurr durr

No fucking shit, but you tend to, you know, e a t food instead of injecting it directly into your thigh, so if it's contaminated or impure, you could be fucked and develop an infection, or if you're lucky, it's so dilute that it doesn't do shit anyway

I get it, a lot of grey market roids are probably fine and very high quality, and I'm sure that there are reputable labs producing them, but there is a significant risk associated with them that you cannot ignore.

Handwaving away legitimate concerns about contamination is fucking irresponsible. I hope your next vial is filled with olive oil you dumb cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1062x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1062x1092px
>>38548420
This
The merchant OP is most likely some UGL faggot from leddit.
>>
>>38548764
>as far as donating blood, don't tell them

So I just saved three lives, but to how many bitches did I just give the gift of chest hair?
>>
It's illegal and I respect my country
>>
>>38552592
>this butthurt about some strangers physique
where in my post did I say I was big? also, I'll take comments about my body from girls that I bang and not some fatass who doesn't even have the balls to post his body
>>
>>38552452
>>38552486
not bad for 6 months, before pics?
>>
>>38548387
>roidrage

Is this real? And if it is, how do you deal?

I don't want to alienate the people I care about, or become an over-aggressive prick. I just wanna be that chill buff dude
>>
File: kk.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>38552638
>>
>>38552649
it's from years ago, hence the baby face but yeah my physique was pretty much the same
>>
>women want swimmer body aka ottermode
>gays want jacked guys

I simply stay natty because I lift for women, I guess if you are gay then getting huge is a pretty great idea though.
>>
>>38552665
>implying women

Bruh you're on /fit/
if you don't take it in the butt GTFO

>n-no homo
>>
>>38550202
Call the wahmbulance. Enjoy your nogains nattycuck
>>
>>38552745
Quality post. Enjoy the gold kind stranger
>>
because im a 5'7 manlet

i know deep down if i roided i would just look ridiculous and over compensating. i would rather look natty and healthy than a roided block manlet
>>
>>38550301

Roids speed up tumor growth
>>
i'm afraid i'll get acne and gyno and look like shit.
>>
>>38548620
too soon
>>
I lift to appease my narcissistic desire to better than other people, roids would ruin that.

Plus girls generally think the natty limit is more than enough and I agree
>>
>>38548764
>The food you buy at the store has no guarantee of purity. You don't have to order from a underground lab, order from a big pharmacy in Europe.

Yes, it does. We have laws regulating food standards
>>
>>38548387
because it makes your clit into a mini-dick and i dont want that.
>>
>>38548975
>>38549038
TRT when unnecessary is just shutting down your HPTA for no reason. Mild steroids cycle or cruise is shutting down your HPTA for only small benefit. There is long term risk to fertility and your natural hormone balance.
>>
>>38552665
Good swimmers are fairly above ottermode.
>>
File: IMG_2359.jpg (38KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2359.jpg
38KB, 274x237px
>>38552745
top fucking kek
>>
>>38548387
roids and being underweight doesn't seem that appealing desu

I just gained a net 15lbs (gained 20, lost five most recently because classes started) so I'm right below my ideal weight, but it's hard because I don't eat. I actually forget to eat pretty often

But once I get into a routine and feel comfortable with my progress, maybe I'll consider roids
>>
I have tried them once, I will never touch that shit again

>my friend got hooked, runs cycles all the time, he admitted his dick does not work anymore
>all the gains are temporary and you look worse when you go back to natty
>side effects are a fat fucking face and acne
>lost muh source
>>
Cancer, a bad reputation and possibly being unemployed in sports because of that bad rep. Anyway, I might start eventually. Still, feels like bad karma, though.
>>
>>38548591
Same. 18-25 should be spent making good habits a lifestyle while also engaging in recreational drug use. Once I hit 26 I'm hopping on the devil's juice though
>>
yeah but what happens when you stop using it?
you're cuck to the needle.
>>
>>38553894
your friend sounds like a retard

>lost muh source

yup
>>
>>38548611
My god you're dense. There is a significant risk that it'll fuck you up if it's the wrong chemical, and while you're probably safe, if you're unlucky you could be in deep shit.
>>
>>38554018

2 pins of 0.3ml a week for life is nothing.
Could make it less than one pin a week if I wanted.

I was anti roids for ages, but honestly, test is fantastic for pretty much all areas of life.
Confidence is insane on it.
>>
Don't do sterons guys. They'll wreck your health, fuck you up sexually and probably won't help your physique as much as you think they will.

Most of the steron success stories are guy with naturally good genetics to bring it out faster. If you're genetics are top tier than steroids won't bring out anything other than your imperfections. You're better off natty
>>
>>38554394

Used to tell myself all the same shit.
Been on gear for a few years now, and its fucking awesome. Dick doesn't stop working because I don't cycle, I B+C.
I've only done one blast a year, and don't plan on upping that, because I'm happy with my size.
Literally only use testosterone, nothing else.

So far nothing worrying has come back on my blood tests, which I take every 3 months.

I am aware that maybe one day it may cause some issues, but honestly, its worth it.
>>
>>38548387
I have acne at 25, I'm afraid that if I roided I'd look like a pizza.
>>
>>38554447
Are you cycling or just blasting? Aren't you scared your balls will die?
>>
File: 1468017541749.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468017541749.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>38548387

I don't feel any need to do so.
>>
>>38550261
Kek
>>
File: 1452288223442.jpg (45KB, 403x409px) Image search: [Google]
1452288223442.jpg
45KB, 403x409px
>implying NEETs has to cheat due to all the freetime, unlike the wagecuck which spends a lot on money on roids so they can accelerate their muscle growth to help with being a slave
Stay assblasted, wagie.
>>
>>38551381
Its his inserions brah, idk what he took but he looked pretty aesthetic and i might look like some bulked up frog. 6 5 tho so probably not.
>>
Can anyone explain to a normal bloke who lives in Souther California how I can get my hands on roids? Would love to run a cycle if I could get my hands on it
>>
I take HGH constantly 5 ius a day everyday.
>>
Because roids are just temporary I dont want to be live with these bemefits knowing they are temporary mentally killing me.

Natty bb is fine for me and my qt thinks I am huge and big so idc.
>>
Is there a site I can go to read exactly how to do this stuff? I've been considering it just to go easy mode, however I'm nervous that I will fuck up something and end up killing myself. Basically trying to find a "How to roid for dummies" guide.

Also, what's a good starter? I was thinking of trying Oxandrolone so that I can cut my fat easier. If I'm on it do I still need to do testosterone therapy? If so do I start the testosterone with the roids or do I wait until after I've gone off the roids? For how long do I do testosterone to get my levels back to normal and functioning?
>>
some guy i know rekt his balls with them so no roids for me ever
>>
The main reason i'll never do steroids is because it's illegal. It's not a matter of finding a way around it, it's that I can't trust illegal shit no matter how many retards say otherwise. Been burned too hard by e-advice in the past. Only sticking with well known and tested legal shit.
>>
File: Ii9CK1G.jpg (53KB, 517x601px) Image search: [Google]
Ii9CK1G.jpg
53KB, 517x601px
If I use gear at 19-20 will it impact my natural test levels after pct? Will it impact my natural growth?
>>
>>38548387
what frogtwitter user are you
>>
File: 12250.jpg (21KB, 542x428px) Image search: [Google]
12250.jpg
21KB, 542x428px
>>38548387
Because I train for my sport and there's no fucking point in taking PEDs if I'm not competing.

Any idiot who suspends natural hormone production for
>muh gains
deserves all the bitchtits and TRT coming them at 40.
>>
>>38555679
Don't take roids until you're at least 25
>>
If I start roiding I will cross a line of how serious I am taking this fitness thing, and I don't want to cross that line and become the weirdo autistic roidhead.
>>
>>38555740
>deserves all the bitchtits and TRT coming them at 40.

That doesn't happen though
>>
I have gyno, I'd just make it worse if i roid. However i'll give DNP a shot
>>
It's basically the societal male equivalent of anorexia for females. And sports the equivalent of the modeling industry.
>>
>>38555829
>It's basically the societal male equivalent of anorexia for females.

How does it have anything in common with anorexia?

It makes you feel better and look much better, how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>38555740
>I train for my sport
>not competing.
u wot

I mean, think PEDs make it kinda pointless (just like intl clubs etc.) but why aren't you competing? Competing is fun as fuck.
>>
>>38555679
no way to know. honestly if you feel the need to roid at 19 you're doing it wrong. you're practically swimming in test and can recover from pretty much anything. if you learn how to eat and train correctly you'll make excellent progress.
>>
>>38555183
Ok so here are the points you need to research because cba to type all this shit myself

Whether blast and cruise or cycling is your best option
PCT if cycling and aromatase inhibitors
different steroids for your goals (you mentioned var which is probably a poor idea 500mg test e is almost always better and cheaper you can also throw some var in there to if you want but only with a test base)
Body fat percentage plays a big role in the side effects youll experience make sure youre g2g with that
injection protocols diet and how to lift etc
theres probably more
>>
File: lel.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>Mfw all these natties talking about something they've never done and have no clue about

>You're cutting your lifespan in half!
>Lol enjoy ur noballs, boobs and heart attacks!
>There is no point of roiding,. you can make gains natty, i know I've lifted for 4 months!

So fucking dumb lmfao
>>
>>38555845
You can't see the parallels?

>Destroying body for aesthetics
>those aesthetic goals are often hugely misguided anyway; dangerously anorexic women and hugely roided men look gross
>>
>>38555907
>>Destroying body for aesthetics

[citation needed]
you're not destroying anything with steroids.

>>those aesthetic goals are often hugely misguided anyway; dangerously anorexic women and hugely roided men look gross

KEYWORD: [DANGEROUS ANOREXIC]

and keyword: [HUGELY ROIDED], [HUGELY]. Why don't you understand there's a huge fucking gradient between Pro-bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman or Kali muscle AND between some guy occassionally blasting?

You seem to think any roid usage automatically means you'll just blow up to unstoppable sizes and start winning bodybuilding competitions. It doesn't happen with moderate usage, you'll probably look like your goal body
>>
>>38548387
I left my qt bf because he started roiding.
I don't want deformed babies or husbandos so fuck you OP
>>
>>38555952
Those guys like Ronnie Coleman also spend upwards of six digits a year on PED's and all the health related expenses that come with it. Most of you aren't going to last pinning your vials of unknown shit and sending blood samples off to some retard while hoping to not get boned by the harm reducers as well.
>>
>>38556013
Men can't have children anyway
>>
>>38555786
>That doesn't happen though

I DON'T KNOW ANY ROIDER WHO DIDN'T GO ON TRT AT AROUND 40 OR BEFORE.

LITERALLY EVERY ROIDER I TRAINED WTH IN THE 1970S IS DEAD OF HEART FAILURE OR A FAST-GROWING CANCER.

I ON THE OTHER HAND AND STILL ALIVE AND ROCKING THE EXACT SAME BUILD FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS. IF T WEREN'T FOR MRS CAPSLOCK'S VORACIOUS SEXUAL APPETTE i WOULD BE BANGING DADDY ISSUES OFF OF TINDER ALL DAY.

STAY NATTY KIDS.
>>
>>38556021
>Those guys like Ronnie Coleman also spend upwards of six digits a year on PED's and all the health related expenses that come with it

Yes exactly, so when you say "hugely roided" you sound like a retard

Some guy taking dbol and test for a cycle twice a year isn't going to become "oversized" or die from it.

>>38556030
>I DON'T KNOW ANY ROIDER WHO DIDN'T GO ON TRT AT AROUND 40 OR BEFORE.
>LITERALLY EVERY ROIDER I TRAINED WTH IN THE 1970S IS DEAD OF HEART FAILURE OR A FAST-GROWING CANCER.

Wow I'm sure your anecdotal evidence really convinced me.

I get blood work done every few months, anything suspicious would come up immediately.

>He's 40+ years old and he still goes on 4chan
Yeah totally believe you
>>
>>38556030
they go on trt because they know how great test is, why wouldn't you wanna be on trt if your natty levels are low and declining
>>
>>38556049
No some guy taking cheap shit test for a year isn't going to have the resources to adequately recover from the sides is what. Not him btw
>>
>>38556083
>No some guy taking cheap shit test for a year isn't going to have the resources to adequately recover from the sides is what

What sides?

You seriously seem to think this is much more complicated and mysterious than it really is. It's super simple
>>
>>38556049

I AM 57.

I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WATCHING MORONS FUCK THEMSELVES UP WITH STEROIDS MY WHOLE LIFE.

EVERYONE OF THEM THOUGHT THAT THEY SOMEHOW WOULDN'T BE TOUCHED BY THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS. THEY WERE ALL SPECIAL. THEY WOULD BE FINE. BUT NONE OF THEM WERE.
>>
>>38556105
fuck what up?

What am i fucking up that bloodwork won't show?
>>
>>38556102
yeah problem is it's illegal, poorly tested and on the internet a shill is lurking every corner. common sense tells me this is a really fucking bad idea. come at me when I can get the shit legally without a prescription OTC from my local pharma like in the uk until then fuck off
>>
>>38556140
Yeah that part does indeed suck. Taking pharma test would be much better I agree, but it is what it is.

It's honestly not that scary. Sources have a direct financial interest in not poisoning and killing their customers, the worst you'll get is like an abscess
>>
>>38556139

YOU'RE SO ONTOP OF SHIT THAT YOU'LL BE FINE. YOU'VE GOT IT HANDLED. FOR REAL. JUST LIKE MY DEAD FRIEND'S.
>>
>>38549791
This.
I'm okay with just being lean and decently strong. Plus I'm a 5'9" manlet so id just end up looking like a loser as I eventually slowly increase to dosages and leave humanity behind.
Plus I have a babby face and can't grow facial hair worth keeping. I look okay when I'm lean, but when I'm fatter I look like a child who plays in his dad's weight room for fun.
>>
>>38552452
>being this delusional
>>
>>38556175
good answer

I'm just "fucking up" some mysterious thing, no one(including you) knows what it is but somehow something is going wrong that no blood test can detect somehow

okay gotcha buddy. Just threw away my remaining vials, i hate roiding now. i'm natty 4 lyfe
>>
>roiding effectively is a pain in the ass

You need a test base, tren, an AI, PCT, HCG at the very least.

>roiding is expensive

You need to buy all of the above, plus supps and frequent blood tests.

>it's illegal and America loves to punish the user instead of the dealer

>finding reliable, quality stuff is difficult

>the risks such as gyno, balding, impaired hormone functions, etc. are all terrible
>>
>>38556239
Not him, but LVH wouldn't show up on a blood test.
>>
>>38556239

YOU CLEARLY KNOW BETTER THAN DOCTORS. NO ONE CAN STOP YOU.
>>
File: 1435262862781.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435262862781.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
A few reasons

>I already have acne and had it since 16 (22 now), gonna try to get accutane now this winter and hopefully it'll go away, but I'm scared I will get hulk acne on roids
>needles lel

that's pretty much it I guess

pic related is goal body
>>
I'm a wageslave
>>
>>38556260
>You need a test base, tren, an AI, PCT, HCG at the very least.

>At the very least
How is that a pain in the ass?

>You need to buy all of the above, plus supps and frequent blood tests.

Those aren't expensive. It's under $1000/year.

>>it's illegal and America loves to punish the user instead of the dealer
It's legal in my country
>>finding reliable, quality stuff is difficult
It's easy on reddit, tons of reviews and scammers/shitheads get banned quickly

>>the risks such as gyno
Take your AI dumbass
>balding
Depends if you're predisposed to it.
>impaired hormone functions, etc.
What?
>>
>>38548387
I don't even lift.
>>
Currently a fatass thinken about doing test to help gain muscle while losing fat

That a thing?
>>
>>38556358
Yea

Run 250mg test per week fat will go
>>
>>38548387
Well op, I intend to live long
>>
I've ordered maybe 15 times now and everytime they've been confiscated. I've had them sent to my house, a friends house, my parents house, and even to a po box.
>>
I have been considering test. I don't want to use anything else, but test sounds pretty dope, maybe just for a year.

I'm already balding so I should be fine
>>
>>38555852
Because my sport is skiing.
There's rarely any real competitions outside of slalom and moguls. I'd rather just ski trees, cliffs, and backcountry.

I did do a cliff drop competition at a few years back. That was pretty fun.
>>
>>38548387
I don't know how to use the dnm.
>>
>>38556542
Wtf?

isn't that thousands of dollars? Where the fuck do you live bro
>>
>>38556542
How do you know it was confiscated rather than you just got scammed every time?
>>
File: 16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png (166KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
16576shawn_michaels-smiling-wwe.png
166KB, 424x318px
>>38556324
>>impaired hormone functions, etc.
>What?
/fraud/: not even once
>>
What reddit are you even talking about
/r/steroids has no sources
>>
>>38548387

don't know wher to get them from

too pusy to ask in gym to
>>
I don't enjoy cheating
I like knowing I sculpted my body legitimately
>>
>>38556312
He is under supervision of a doctor you idiot and gets his bloods looked at.
>>
>>38556542
Lol wtf I've spent thousands of dollars on drugs from the darknet and never gotten confiscated. Your just getting scammed.
>>
File: 1462427577169.png (406KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1462427577169.png
406KB, 601x601px
>>38556882
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT THOUGH
>>
>>38556639
Germany. 15 times is a bit over exaggerated, it's more like 6-7.

>>38556678
>>38556882
The first couple times I ordered it with nothing else. The next few times I switched it up by sending it to my friends' or parents' houses but I did so by ordering a bunch of legal stuff too to conceal it, and everything arrived except the juices. The last time I ordered I received a letter from Customs saying I can come pick my package up from their offices, which I didn't do kek.

One of my my friends had some pills and supplements which aren't legal in Germany sent to him from one of his American friends and he had to go to Customs to pick it up and they kept everything that wasn't allowed. They even found the pills hidden beneath legal pills and took those too.
>>
>>38549177
You sound like you're pretty expirenced with this stuff. And helpful too, thanks for that
I've been lifting for about 2 years. I'm 6'4" and my metabolism is incredibly efficient so it becomes quite hard for me to put on weight without eating until I feel like puking. I'm lingering around 200 lbs and want a little something to push past that plateu.

What would you reccomend for someone in my position to try doing in terms of steroids? The goal would be to gain muscle more efficently.
>>
What is the procedure of injection?

Do you get a syringe and just inject it into your veins like a druggie?
>>
>>38548387
I'm happy with myself and the results of natty lifting.

>don't want to mess up testosterone production
>don't want to bald, faster
>don't want gyno
>don't want to I'd rage
>don't want to take drugs
>>
>>38557169
>What is the procedure of injection?
>Do you get a syringe and just inject it into your veins like a druggie?

You inject it into your muslce.

Quads and ventro-glute are easiest
>>
>>38549108
Doc cant rat you out, any medically trained person has to be held to complete privacy for every patient. Breaking those rules, means you can sue em and sue em hard. No doctor is gonna do that. Maybe in some serious shithole but you can always pay them a bit to keep quiet. Doctor is more so concerned with your safety.
>>
>>38548514
><$1000/year in almost every case
Cuck
>>
>>38557346
back to /pol/
>>
I was planning on buying Methandienone (VBOL) on napsgear, 200 tabs 10mg each, how much should i take a day and what will it do to me?
>>
>>38557354
kill yourself retard
>>
>>38557381
welp
>>
>>38549509

I'm doing 300mg/wk and my test level shot up to 2400ng/dL. That is way past the upper range of natty normal (1100ng/dL for this testing method). Strength gains through the roof. Recovery ridiculous.
>>
>>38557801
>I'm doing 300mg/wk and my test level shot up to 2400ng/dL

damn bruv
>>
>>38551532

Roiding should help with weight/mass gain. When I hop on my appetite increases.

Don't they test you though for PEDs in sports like boxing?
>>
should i roid up if I'm 225 @ 25% bf then? And if so, whats a beginner cycle look like?
>>
>>38548514
Where do you get the juice? I would if I could, but I gots no supply. I used to when I was overseas.
>>
>>38556414
>>38556358
wait, for realsies? I heard if you're fat you get a bunch of side effects on test
>>
>>38548474
>No way of guaranteeing purity

Make your own
>>
Okay, I'm sold. Where do I read a whole lot more from legit sources about babby's first cycle?
>>
>>38558437
r/sst/
>>
>>38548387
>just got rid of my acne and scared to get it again
>gyno scares the fuck out of me
>>
>>38548387
I want to see how far I can get natty.
>>
>>38548387
>all this road shilling
Have fun making gains you're never gonna keep
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.