[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shoulder injury >break almost a year >back into gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sadcat.png (602KB, 699x654px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.png
602KB, 699x654px
>shoulder injury
>break almost a year
>back into gym
>do dips
>cant do more than 6
>heavily shaking during the sixth
>remember the times when 15+ were routine
>the moment you realize how strong you were and you took it for granted.

you truly value something the moment you realize you lost it.
>>
H-hold me bro

I feel the pain

>fucked up my knee in a parachute injury
>can't squat or lunge without my R knee giving out
>surgery might not repair it fully, but scheduled next month for it. Won't be able to bear weight on my leg for weeks
>>
Welcome to post-snap-city lifting life. You are now going to extend your warmup session about 15-20 minutes doing extremely light warmups and all kinds of different mobility exercises before you can actually go into your normal weightlifting workout.
Enjoy your stay and have fun. But remember, off days are days when you also have to do some rehab exercises. Shit sucks but you gotta push through (softly).
>>
>Back at the gym after shoulder injury.
>Decide to bust out a few pull ups.
>2 in and dying, straining for the third and a very feminine squeak type noise of exertion escapes my mouth.
>Loud enough multiple people around me hear it and look over.
>Decide that's enough for the day and leave.

Not sure if I can go back guys.
>>
No one should be doing dips, especially if you've had a previous shoulder injury.
>>
Damn why you post this sad cat
Got me fuckin bummed out now man
>>
you think thats bad
>have both tennis and golfers elbow in my left arm
>can only do cable rows and tricep pull overs
>right arm is getting bigger than my left
doc is saying its gonna take 7 months to heal and got mad at me when I fucked it up again trying to bench
>>
>>38546219
poor cat
would take to the vet and pet
868 has seen some shit
>>
>tfw some sort of left hip tendonitis but not sure bc no insurance
>>
>>38546636
>868 has seen
wut
*it has seen
>>
>>38546638
>merrica, the land of the free
>scared to death to ask a doctor
First-worlders should keep in mind how lucky they are, giving for granted something not so accessible in less fortunate countries
>>
>>38546671
I have like a thousand bucks left and can't work bc of said injury... hoping it dies down enough so I can work for a month then use their insurance
>>
File: dogshow3.jpg (17KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
dogshow3.jpg
17KB, 266x400px
>>38546597
>No one should be doing dips, especially if you've had a previous shoulder injury.

body weight and 90° elbow angle are alright it is said.
>>
>>38546686
that's non-sense to me, didn't Obongo introduce some basic-level health care for most of you? It's a non-sense that you can't work because of an injury and you can't get your injury checked because you don't work. Granting basic-level health-care is not communism; moreover, it should be at least granted if you need to get your injury checked for your job/profession
>>
>>38546737
I'm gonna find a free clinic to get checked out at... i should stop being an idiot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.