[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I m fit but i live in the middle of nowhere so here, there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I m fit but i live in the middle of nowhere so here, there are no girls to mire. But you.... you live in a city and you are super fit. Why dont you have a gf already anon ?
>>
Just broke up with her to hopefully get with another girl

...a whole separate set of feels there, anons :/
>>
>>38545260
good luck to you. Oh wait , you dont need luck :)
>>
>>38545260
i know this feel

>date girl 2 years
>break up 6 months ago
>shes gained 15 lbs since then, im lookin even better than before
>been seeing this girl for about a month now
>she seems kinda prude and im not sure how i feel about her yet
>ex has been texting me the past 2 weeks about how she regrets leaving
>she has a bf but shes thinking about leaving him
>i could easily get back with her
>weird feels
>>
I'm still overweight. Down from obese tho.
>>
>>38545290
Dude right? You know my feel, I know your feel... My ex is in a friend group with the girl I left her to hopefully date, who also happens to be my best friend...

Talk about 90s film love triangle
>>
>>38545206
I've never even held a girls hand. Having a gf is far beyond me.
>>
>>38545206
Girl I hooked up with last week just invited me out to come to the city to her and her friends, it's 0:00 and I was just getting comfy here.

I said no and she called me a pansy. What do I do?
>>
>>38545311
good luck.

I slept with one of my exes friends and she still doesnt know about it. That shit could get bad if we got back together

Literally just texted new girl asking if shes prude and she asks wth kinda question is that??!?!? I took it as a yes haha. I dont know how well this is gonna work out
>>
>>38545290
>fatter
>been fucking someone else
>doing shit like texting her ex behind her back
I hope none of those feelings are that it's even remotely worth it
>>
>>38545402
i pretty much just wanna fuck her for a while and see how she is. I just kind of miss her.
>>
I do, she was a virgin when i met her.
She's loyal and very moral, so i treat her like a goddess and i know she will be mine forever. She hints at marriage. Will propose next year, when i get a new house.
>>
>>38545451
Ha, you stupid fag. They use their pussy to ensnare you.
Don't fall for it. She's fat, you're a /fit/ god. Fuck the new one. She may be prude, but she will be worth it cause she's not FAT.
To be /fit/ related: do any of you do handstand pushups? i did 5 sets of 8 just now, failed at the last 2.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.