[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit. I'm a dyel and I will be traveling to Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (3MB, 886x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 886x1389px
Hello /fit.

I'm a dyel and I will be traveling to Japan for three months. I've been lifting seriously since February or March, and I don't want to lose my momentum and gains while in Nipponland.

Do you know any good proper workout routines I can do at home?
>>
File: Super_Brainz.png (1MB, 816x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Brainz.png
1MB, 816x1098px
>>38542491
Do you Calisthenics as well?
>>
>>38542529
Sometimes.

I just read the sticky for basic lifting routines, but I heard somewhere that you won't get as fit as lifting weights.
>>
>>38542491
I'm sure Japan has gyms too.
If you stay in one city for 3 months, it could be worth it to invest into a membership.
I'll be going to the US soon for a month, and plan to get a trial membership for however long possible, and then possibly extend it.
>>
File: 1437044154937.png (99KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437044154937.png
99KB, 480x480px
>>38542663
this, get your nipon gains and slay asian pussy.
>>
>>38542872
>he thinks slaying Japanese pussy is easy
>he thinks Japanese aren't racists
>he thinks the average Japanese girl is attractive
>>
>>38542901
>japanese
>attractive
Top kek
>>
>>38542663
Expat in Tokyo here. Japan has many gyms and most will allow tourists in as long as you pay their fees, which tend to run pretty high, $100 a month or so. Major cities have virtually free community centers/gyms that are low on equipment but dirt cheap with no membership necessary, like around $2-3 a day. You may have to pay for some sort of health care coverage.

Barring that Calisthenics and Bodyweight General. You will be better off in a gym, research the area you are going to. I am about to go to bed, if you respond quickly with your basic schedule I will do some quick web research and let you know what is available.
>>
>>38543015
nevermind name, that was from troll thread earlier
>>
>>38543015
Are you still here?
Yeah I'm not sure if I want to get a full membership or pay that much to go to the gym when I'm only staying for three months.

More info on these 3 to 4 dollar gyms would be nice.
>>
>>38542901
Have your ever been to Japan homesprung?
>>
>>38544133
You* rip mobile
>>
>>38542491
Anyways

Got any ideas what I should do? I never want to go back to skinny mode again
>>
Fuck the gym, you're traveling. The gym is another cost, it prevents you from leaving the city for more than a few days, and you don't want that when you're traveling. You will lose gains, you may get a bit skinny/chubby but none of that shit matters because you're in a foreign country and you're here to have a great fucking time. You can always work out when you get back, you're gains will come easier if you lose muscle mass, and more importantly, nobody in Japan is going to care if you don't look swole. Just go there with the intention of having fun and experiencing as much of Japan as you can, don't even think about weights, or exercises, just have a fucking blast
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.