[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's make things clear for once Everything that exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
So let's make things clear for once
Everything that exists is willing to kill you
If you have a sedentary life, you will have a heart attack
If you do drugs, you may die by an overdose
If you lift, your nervous system will get too shocked and you'll be unable to live a proper life
Even if you do nothing, all of your organs can get cancer and ultimately kill you, or let you in an extremely weak state, both physically and mentally
In the end, anything you achieved will mean nothing
It may seem like
>muh nihilistic meme
but this last days I've been thinking about it and I'm curious about how do you live with all this "meaninglesness" since lifting is been my main source of motivation last years
>>
Being fit makes me stronger. If I'm stronger I've increased my odds of living.
I also have a gambling addiction so that might contribute to my worldview.
>>
>>38538626
what does nihilism mean, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1242x1242px
A Ship in Harbor Is Safe, But that Is Not What Ships Are Built For
>>
You're going to die. You have an expiration date. Time is limited so make the most of it.
>>
> your nervous system will get too shocked and you'll be unable to live a proper life
What did he mean by this?
>>
?

you are dying and one second at a time doesnt mean you dont have allergies or suffering in the process

you may as well die now if you cant live while you are young
>>
>Those who do nothing, become nothing.
>>
>>38538626
If you're gonna day no matter what you do, better do whatever you want
>>
File: 57f.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
57f.png
286KB, 889x592px
feels great brehs
>>
>>38538850
OP here, this is exactly what I mean
>>
>>38538626
Gotta find out what happens to me.

Also too much of a pussy to suicide.
>>
>>38538626
Meaning is a human concept anyway, why do you think you need it?

Life has no meaning, and that's fine. Since you're lucky enough to exist and be intelligent enough to recognise that fact, you may as well enjoy your life.

If you really need something bigger than yourself to believe in then there are plenty of choices, but if you spend your whole life chasing meaning you will be ultimately unfulfilled.
>>
OP, read Max Stirner. Due to the rational function that the brain has developed through time, us humans are confined to "make sense" of our behaviors, to rationalize them, to find a rational justification to do what we do. These ideas live in our heads, they are passed on from mind to mind, through books, talking and even Thailandese basket weaving forums. The nonexistence of these ideas is what leads to your nihilism and creates an impasse, how else do you justify your behavior? Would you live your life as a sheep to these ideas? Think about it. How many people devote their lives to these ideas, slaves to them, and they don't question their existential essence. They simply live for "promote equality", "being masculine", "be healthy", "country, family and God", and the million other ideas which pervades and directs people's behaviors without them questioning their objective validity, for which there is none. This tells us a few things about the human condition, that regardless whether these ideas have a firm foundation or not, we need them, even more so they need us. So, knowing that you must find justification for your actions, that as far as you know your existence is finite, that you seek fulfillment, peace and joy, then adopt the ideas, ghosts with no essence that live only in the minds of men, and make them yours, embrace them. Don't let them own you, rather you own them. Find what works best for you. This allows for a multitude of lifestyles, while you find the one that's right for you, and you accept its meaninglessness, nihilism will never bother you again.
>>
>>38539585
Which book of him do you recommend?
>>
>>38540127
The ego and his own.

If you like him, continue to Stirner's critics. Which is basically his response to various critics specially to a buttblasted Marx (Marx wrote a 300+ book critiquing Stirner filled with ad hominems and just total butthurt)
>>
>>38538626
>If you lift, your nervous system will get too shocked and you'll be unable to live a proper life
Talking out of your ass, I see. Very good, carry on
>>
>>38538626
just bee u're self
>>
>>38538682
>>38541123
As a high impact sport, lifting hits very hard your nervous system, not even talk if you do roids
Look at all those bodybuilders who barely make it to 50 yo and all those who died before that
It's not a critic, just what happens, it can hit softer or harder, but that's what happens, even with any other sport discipline
>>
>>38539585
Bump
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.