[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think all showers and changerooms at gyms, swimming pools and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: empty-shower-room-andersen-ross.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
empty-shower-room-andersen-ross.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
I think all showers and changerooms at gyms, swimming pools and other public fitness places should be open communal showers with no stalls

I am always disgusted by the conditions of bathrooms with closed stalls. There's hair, cum, snot, shit and piss all over the walls of the inside of the stall. Little closed spaces with crevices and joints allow mould and fungi to grow, it is much harder to clean multiple shower stalls than an open plan shower.

When men are in private stalls they think they can do anything they want in there, an open plan makes them accountable of the other men in the area, this ensures they are in there to get clean and not dirty up the place.
>>
Go to better gyms. The stalls at my gym are immaculate.
>>
>>38538188
Gay Liberation Front, I guess. Back2/lgbt/ faggot.
>>
>>38538188
what is this, a shower room for midgets?
>>
>be an actual homosexual
>enter a gym shower room
>naked men everywhere
>some actually good looking ones
>some great bodies
>it's in no way sexual
>it's is a masculine, natural, relaxed feeling and not arousing in any way
>>
>>38538188
I agree with you that it would have that effect but I would rather have my privacy and pay more for cleanliness.
How else am I supposed to shave, blow my nose, and masturbate in peace?
>>
>>38541322
>privacy
YOU'RE TAKING A SHOWER, WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE? DO YOU HAVE A BABYDICK?
>>
OP confirmed for being a flabby 60 year old grandpa trying to get a peek at the young meat
>>
>>38541459
Yes, I do have a baby-sized dick. Six pounds 12 ounces, bitch. I need a break from the crotch mires.
>>
>>38541322
>How else am I supposed to shave, blow my nose, and masturbate in peace?
You're not supposed to do that.
Shave at home, or in front of a sink+mirror, not in the shower.
Blow your nose if you want to, although normally people use tissues.
Masturbate at home, idiot.
>>
>>38538188
i have never seen private stalls here in germany
i think it only exists in the US
>>
>just want to see other peoples cocks when i showers
>convince gym owner to remove indivudal rooms for hygiene reasons
DEVILISH
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.