[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW severe lower back pain especially on my left side >TFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>TFW severe lower back pain especially on my left side
>TFW constantly hurts and just feels awful
>TFW worried I snapped my shit up by lifting boxes
>TFW getting worried now
>TFW going to see a doctor in a week if it doesn't get better and I'm really worried I herniated a disc or something and will never lift again, even though it doesn't hurt THAT much and I can still walk and do most things normally

Fuck guys, injuries are no joke
>>
File: 1403363288221.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1403363288221.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>tfw didn't fall for the deadlift and squat meme
>tfw injury free and very flexible
>>
>>38536623
>TFW I never got injured from lifting only from sports or work

it had literally nothing to do with squats or deadlifts
>>
>>38536614

why the hell is it the new trend, that tfw is that face and not that feel?

OP, if you're permanently injured, just do whatever you can safely still do once you're done with physical therapy and your doctor clears you, perhaps one day you will lift again but until then don't lose hope in yourself
>>
>>38536635
i'm not sure if it's a real injury of not

it just hurts a lot and feels uncomfortable. I still seem to be able to have full deadlift ROM like just using my hands with no weight, just really sore and hurts a fuck load.

Maybe it's just fine and i need to rest for 2-3 weeks?
>>
it's nothing
>>
>>38536658
are you sure?

it hurts so fucking much. Is there some tests I can do to check? I'm just really worried guys, but the fact that i can walk and all seems to be relieving
>>
hi i have the same but that's because i lifted again after not lifting for a while
it's probably nothing based on the intensity, if it's herniated you wouldn't be here posting
lay on your front tonight when you sleep and put some ice gel on it
>>
>>38536629
you could of herniated a disc deadlifting then triggered the pain doing something trivial. this is incredibly common.
>>
>>38536666
you probably have a slight musclar imbalance which causes you to put extra force on that particular area which resulted in some soreness and it being the lower back makes you on a psychological level consider it as more dangerous.

It'll pass.

This may seem stupid but google how cats stretch their bodies and mimic those movements, they are awesome for the lower back and back in general; they are also yoga movements
>>
>>38536685
>you could of herniated a disc deadlifting then triggered the pain doing something trivial.

Do you think?

I've honestly never had much pain deadlifting, ever. I always have near perfect form and never any pain even on my maxes. ONLY pain I have in my back is when I hit heavy paused front squats. My form is a little off on them, my chest kind of rounds and I ahve trouble stabilizing the bar due to it

>>38536678
>it's probably nothing based on the intensity, if it's herniated you wouldn't be here posting

You sure?

I mean i'm no expert lifter but I can tell the difference between sore spinal erectors and shit and this pain. it feels very serious. Is there anything i should try specifically to confirm?
>>
>>38536713
I've had a lot of pain deadlifting and it all came the next day or much later not while doing it.
>>
>>38536713
herniated disc would feel worse and you'd feel it in your legs (inb4 suddenly hypochondria) when did the pain start? try one of those ice gels for muscles or deep heat, if you're really worried then see doc as i don't know how much pain you're in. i don't know what you could do to confirm but for me it's just sore when i slouch so perfect posture erryday
>>
Go to your doc get some xrays and an mri
>>
>fall, break fall with hand
>wrist injured
>cant lift, cant pushup
going to be a hard recovery week
>>
>>38536747
honestly it just hurts a fuck load in a really concerning way it's never hurt before.

If this is just pain I can bear it for a week or two, but i'm just worried about its effects on me lifting. I was just about to start a cycle of roids and this is delaying it
>>
>>38536781
Go see your doctor then and hopefully it's not too serious :3 For now put some icegel/deepheat on it+take ibuprofen for temp relief
>>
>>38536781
does it feel like it's in the muscle or in the bone? if you can feel it in your muscle it's probably just a strain. ice it.
>>
>>38536804

>>38536805
>does it feel like it's in the muscle or in the bone?
Bone I guess...? fuck i'm getting so worried now.

I always regret doing anything other than lifting. EVERY TIME I've been injured it was either from sports or work. And people say lifting heavy shit is dangerous...
>>
>>38536837
Make sure and tell your doctor you regularly deadlift several hundred pounds along with those little boxes..
>>
>>38536883
Nah it was a lot more than "little boxes" and it happened when I hadn't lifted for about a week so it's not like a coincidence. I dunno
>>
>>38536898
A week is not long enough. Do you have any pain in your butt or legs? If you can get to sleep ok you'll probably be fine. I had sciatica before and I couldn't sleep for three days.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.