[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone do calisthenics everyday and lift every other day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 696x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 696x472px
Can someone do calisthenics everyday and lift every other day and still make gains? Is it beneficial to do push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, etc everyday?
>>
yes and yes
>>
>>38530648
Do them in one workout, you retard.
I do weighted dips and weighted pull ups for 5x5 followed by progressions for upper body.
For lower body, squat and deadlift with cool ab exercises that everyone mires because they're fat fucks.
>>
>>38531032
I do them in one workout but my question is can I do them everyday
>>
>>38530648
you still need rest days for calisthenics mate. just do it all the same day
>>
>>38532554
Why is that? You can do cardio exercise every day like running and biking which is simply body weight. How are calisthenics different from that?
>>
>>38530648
Yes and yes. I do both daily.

Do enough exercise that when you eat at a surplus your body puts on necessary muscle mass. It's that simple.
>>
>>38532632
If you're doing 'proper' calisthenics it's much more of a strength training thing, just like strength training but with less progression and more cool stuff you can do , so rest matters
>>
>>38532676
what is protein synthesis? hurr durr
>>
>>38532691
Ah ok that makes sense. I was thinking just 50-100 push-ups, pull-ups etc. would do much damage muscle tissue wise but enough to make me stronger
>>
>>38532720
Some people don't get it.

Lot's of new guys browse and believe old memes and misunderstand the legends or programs.
>>
i was skelly mode and didnt make it to dyel mode until i started doing calisthenics
been liftin for about 6 months, on the edge of dyel mode, about to hit hdl mode
>>
>>38532764
You ought to do it weighted.
Do you do 50 to 100 bench presses to get big?
>no this kills the Anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.