[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf a bit more than a year ago >We both match so well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1435958422186.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1435958422186.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>get gf a bit more than a year ago
>We both match so well
>She's an incredible person, fun to be with and attractive and she always makes me laugh etc.
>We always joke about how much we both eat, but I lift so I look in shape and she's just a skinny girl naturally with massive tits
>Halfway through the year she's starting to noticeably gain weight, her face is puffier, has a small gut, het tits are a lot bigger etc.
>She thinks it's good because her tits are bigger, I tell her I like her the way she is and I don't want her to get fat
>Fast forward to now
>She went from petite to basically chubby
>Love her and love spending time with her, but she's only 22 and she's already starting to get fucking fat.
>Feel like shit because I don't know what to do now
>Feel like breaking up with her because I'm in amazing shape and she's just phoning it in
>Don't want to break her heart and at the same time I feel like shit even thinking about it
>Try and get her to eat less/workout, she always says she'll try but doesn't. Starts getting upset when I point out she's getting heavier.

Fuck lads. This is destroying me on the inside.
>>
If she wont address the fact that she's getting fat without getting upset, then she's not an incredible person
>>
>>38530387

Iktfb

My wife did the same thing when we were dating. She gained like 50-60 pounds over the course of 3-4 years and eventually got huge without even realizing it. I had always hinted at her working out with me and she did for a while, but she would go home and eat afterwards and negate everything. One day we were shopping for some work clothes for her and she looked at herself in the mirror and said "holy shit how did I get this big". She's back down to where she started when we first got together and intends to slim down even more.

Has to do with mindset I guess, my wife pretty much only does diet and occasional yoga and she's gotten slim again because she wanted it. If your gf is lazy then it probably won't happen.
>>
>>38530567
This

She's obviously insecure about her appearance but she takes you for granted and thinks you'll just accept her

Fuck that. Give her an ultimatum and see if she values you more than some extra food
>>
>>38530387
communication is key mate. you have to just straight up say that her gaining weight is making you uncomfortable. word it like, you believe health is important and you are only caring for her, not just wanting her to look hot (even if thats the case). Know what I mean?

Not saying anything is giving into her, and as a man you need to not let the bitches hold the leash. It's all about you at the end of the day dude, so do what you need to do in order to live the live you want
>>
>>38530387
if she doesn't put in effort or have a natural eating disorder then shes never gonna get fit and you are gonna be stuck fucking a fatty for life

if you don't live with her start cutting that bitch off and just say you want to be alone, if you live with her move out when the lease is up
>>
>>38530567
FPBP
She should be just as interested in taking care of her body. It's only going to get worse. See if you can get her on the right track, but if she isn't budging then get out. You don't want to be Piece Brosnan in 10 years.
>>
>>38530387
Ultimatum. But tell her you're doing it because you're worried about her health.
>>
Take responsibility for it when you address it, but you have to address it straight up.

My EX used to tell me "it's your fault if your partner gets fat, you shouldn't leave them because of it".

Normal thing to happen to a girl her age. just so you know, if you leave her, she is going to get really really fit.

How much does she drink?
>>
>>38530387
wtf, don't jump boat. Try to talk to hear, say it is not healthy makes it seem that you care about her wellbeing not her body that will be disgusting.

Try to tell her that, try with pictures, take initative and buy food for thought and even start working out with her, run or some shit. pay her gym, make sure she stays in. IF she won't commit well that's your excuse to leave.. I mean nobody would stay with such a person anyway that does not do shit to try to be in shape.

good luck
>>
implement dread game

this is what happens when people get complacent, fat husbands do the same shit
>>
Don't break up. No ultimatums. Just start giving more of your attention to fit girls.

If your gf likes you and wants your attention she will start to act more like the fit girls you are talking to.

If she doesn't change then you are already talking to new girls and a breakup would be easy.

Same idea as finding a new job, never quit a job without an offer from somewhere else.
>>
If you break up with her she will 100% lose all that weight, look hotter than ever, get a new bf, the jealousy will drive you insane and you'll regret it forever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.