/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings from /k/, ive been wanting to get /fit/ for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470726943879.gif (2MB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
1470726943879.gif
2MB, 270x199px
Greetings from /k/, ive been wanting to get /fit/ for a while now after a few minor back injuries and id like to look/feel better too.
Would it be recommended to focus on core strength and legs or just use a balanced program from the start?
What about exercises that will prevent back injuries or help with stuff like hiking and hunting?
>>
>>38529122
Ss + GOMAD
>>
>>38529131
Translation?
>>
>>38529139
SS stands for "SS SS" and GOMAD stands for "GOMADOMAD"

>read the sticky

come back with questions after that

welcome /k/omrade
>>
>>38529213
So Start Stretching, and drinking a shitload of whole milk?
>>
>>38529122
>>38529266
Read the WHOLE sticky. Or just go to the gym and ask a PT instead of seeking advice in a tibetan stamp collectors board.
>>
Hopefully the thread doesnt 404 before i can ask my questions, shouldnt have been a faggot about the sticky.
>>
>>38529295
But i like you guys . . .
>>
>>38529266
SS is starting strength
GOMAD is a meme

read the links in the sticky
there's a foundation of knowledge you'll need to understand what we recommend and why

kind of like a nofuns asking /k/ "what is the best rifle" or something
>>
>>38529122
Oh man, it's been years since I saw that gif.
>>
>>38529313
this:
>>38529340
>there's a foundation of knowledge you'll need to understand what we recommend and why
>kind of like a nofuns asking /k/ "what is the best rifle" or something
>>
>>38529122

read sticky and maybe consider rehab and mobility work for your back
>>
Since you didn't give any info:
>fat

Count calories and cut while you lift the heavy things.
>skinny

Count calories and bulk 5k with GOMAD while you lift the heavy things.
>at an ok weight but just not looking strong?

Count calories and add shit tons protein SCOOPS while lifting the heavy things.
>>
>>38529122
Read the sticky /k/omrade
>>
>>38529764
As im reading through the links.
Im anywhere from 170 to 180 pounds
, 5'10" tall. Idk my body fat percentage but it will be high, ive got some tits and belly growing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.