[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to the beach >showing off gains >picking up sloots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: venice beach.jpg (126KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
venice beach.jpg
126KB, 436x436px
>going to the beach
>showing off gains
>picking up sloots
do people actually do this? I don't think they do. that's a myth.

prove me wrong.
>>
>>38525268
i dont know man, i've never seen it irl.

if there's anyone doing this pls t-teach me how to do it. i promise by next year i'll be a ripped sick c-cunt
>>
>I made the thread again
>>
>>38526191
y-you too
>>
>>38525268
I live in south Florida by Palm Beach. Sloots for miles laying on the beach like sea lions. I can't say every time I go that I get mired or hit on by sloots but it happen far more often at the beach than say downtown in the clubs. It's seasonal though
>>
>>38526206
Have you met the piss lord?
>>
>>38526251
I don't know who that is? Is that the guy who parks his van on the side of the road at night and watches people have sex on the beach? I've met that guy 3 times
>>
File: qwffwf.png (41KB, 339x353px)
qwffwf.png
41KB, 339x353px
Think this is relevant

>be fit australian male enjoying a nice day at the beach
>told by friends I get mires but don't at all realise this or recognise when it's happening
>laying down in the sun by myself listening to the waves crash, pure serenity
>all of a sudden two dark figures cover the sunlight and then go out of my vision
>look over and notice two perfect jailbait qt's setting up towels
>giggling together and looking over
>don't know what to do so just close eyes and pretend I didn't notice
>jailbait one lays on stomach and spreads her legs out while jailbait two rubs sunscreen over her back
>been on vasodilators for a while, crazy erections on call
>pop the meanest unholy staff one could muster
>can't cover it up in small beach shorts
>get up and run to the water
>dive in and swim all the way out the back
>just wait treading water, wondering where my life has gone wrong
>after a while girls pack up and leave

and that's why I can't do anything right
>>
>>38526273
JUST SMILE
>>
>>38526273
I lost some loose shorts to a mean wave once. Couldn't find them for a good while. Luckily it was in the morning so less people who care there
>>
>>38526273
>lift for girls
>literally escape by jumping into the ocean when they're nearby cuz autism
/fit/

(I feel u bro)
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>have a big cock and athletic body
>after swimming at the beach I purposely shower in my undies
>see peoples mouths drop open every time
>addicted to the middle age women staring mostly
>can't help being a slut
>>
File: autism.jpg (391KB, 789x2795px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
391KB, 789x2795px
>>38526273
are you the top bottom guy
>>
>>38526416
hahaha no, this was fairly recent, but I find comfort in the fact another anon had the same problem, minus the erection
>>
>>38526416
I want more of these
>>38526273
If anybody's got a story like this please share I'm laughing my ass off.
>>
>>38525268
highly doubt, if it were to happen it would be on tourist-populated beaches.
I surf every day at crowded beaches and have done so my whole life, never seen it happen.
>>
My friends are much bigger than me and they picked up 2 grills at the beach. Later that week.
> Im hosting a small party
> They ask if they can take their grills
> Alright
> Grills come to my house
> Instantly thirsty for my dick
> Made out with the hotter one 8/10
> She wanted to fuck me the next day
> I said nope
> I can't do this to my friend
> after all he got ur number
> She leaves

top kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.