[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you /eat clean/, fit? I have three simple rules: 1)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (4MB, 4245x2830px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4245x2830px
How do you /eat clean/, fit?

I have three simple rules:

1) No deep fried foods
2) No oil or cream-based sauces
3) No sugary drinks

Pretty simple stuff. I feel like most overweight people are overeating at least one of these categories of foods.
>>
>>38524549
fat cunts think they need to start running or going to the gym to lose weight.
when really all they need to do is stop fucking eating
>>
>>38524549
So... that means pizzas are fine?
>>
>>38524579
Pretty much everything is fine as long as you actually eat it in moderation and keep lifting hard.

Counting your calories like a fucking twink is the ultimate faggotry.
>>
>>38524601
exactly. only people that want less than 2% body fat need to count calories.
>>
60g fiber a day, minimum
>>
>>38524549

I have a cholesterol condition that basically forces me to eat lean (familial combined dyslipidemia if you're interested). So my two cents are:

>1) No deep fried foods

Yes, although I do like to have a small order of fries every now and then, and fuck me if deep fried mars bars aren't like angel pussy.

>2) No oil or cream based sauces

I use about a tablespoon of grapeseed oil that I infused with rosemary, garlic, and jalapeno peppers for a stir fry that I'll eat over three or four days. As for cream based sauces I cut those out years ago. Always get any salad or sandwich or burger with no sauce since they fucking slather that shit on with a ladle and it makes me gag.

>3) No sugary drinks

A basic given, replaced all sodas with Club Soda a long time ago, although will sometimes have a small glass of apple juice cut with fizzy water because yummy.

The one I do that you didn't mention was the conscious reducing of saturated fats. Any meat I eat is either super lean like chicken breast, or has poly- and mono-unsaturated fats.

Otherwise that's a solid list, would put a big emphasis on dietary fiber as well.
>>
Prep all my meals. 4 days at a time.
Never go shopping on an empty stomach.
Anything I drink that isn't water, is zero calorie.
Fruit and fage for snacking.
>>
>>38524646
>t. 5% bodyfat
>45kg
>mr 10kg dedlift
>>
File: 1345960465238.jpg (325KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1345960465238.jpg
325KB, 1024x768px
>>38524549
>0g added sugar, 0ml refined vegetable oils, no 'processed' garbage
>70-100g fiber
>7 different plants a day
>60-80g fats per day, from eggs, nuts, fish, liver, olives, cacao nibs, occasional slice of gouda
>180g protein from lean meats and dairy and shittones of legumes legumes
>rest of my calories comes from wholegrains and tubers
>1+ gallon of water
>2 cups of tea
>8 hours sleep
>lots of walking
>>
>>38524549
Those rules are pretty useless by themselves.

What about refined starches and sugar?
Do you eat normie bread?

Not gonna make it brah.
>>
>>38524549
My rules

1. Only eat carbs before a work out
2. No sugar
3. Nothing fried in oil
4. Drink plenty of water and eat plenty of eggs
>>
My rules

1). Drink only water, tea, and wine. Beer on the rarest of occasions.
2). Fish/seafood 4 times a week, chicken twice a week, no red meat
3). Use olive oil to cook everything, it is also the main source of fats
4). No refined grains
5). No fast foods (including Subway - Subway is unhealthy AF)
6). Avoid soy like the plague
7). Avoid BPA and plastics
8). Acquire a sensible a sensible food pyramid and STICK TO IT.
9). Avoid sugar

I'm still sorting my diet out, so more rules will probably be created in due time.
>>
>>38524549
Are you fucking retarded fat is good just cut out carbs and sugar or low carb
>>
>>38524549
Tried this when i was younger. Ate extremely clean lost 3 kg in 3-4 months.
>>
>>38525129
Why do you avoid soy? Im assuming that includes soy milk. I drink purely soy milk as i've read the benefits of it in comparison to dairy milk.
>>
>>38525196
I'm not convinced that soy is all that good for you tbph. Concerns about phytoestrogens and potential toxicities have convinced me to stay clear of it. Of course, there may be some benefits of soy in other ways, but I'm not convinced that those benefits justify the demerits. If you drink soy milk instead of cow milk, that's alright, it's a solid alternative to cow milk.

Soy is actually in a lot more foods than most people realise.
>>
>>38524549

This is pretty fucking accurate desu.

I work at a Buffalo Wild Wings. When I started about 8 months ago, I was eating 12 traditional wings a night. And of course, we get soft drinks for free, so I was drinking loads of that during my shift. I was basically gorging myself with grease and sugar every single night. I stepped on the scale about 3 months ago, and realized I weighed 225 pounds, which is 25 pounds more than I weighed 5 months previously to working there. Since then, in 2 and a half months, I have lost all of that weight (now 200 at 6'2") while gaining muscle mass back after starting my old full-body 3x8 routine up again.

Literally, all I did was pretty much cut deep-fried shit out of my diet (save for the once every two weeks plate of bacon cheese fries) and have drank only water and unsweet green tea. No cardio, just a change in diet (chicken breast, eggs, shakes, you know the drill) and a slight increase in workout intensity.

Losing weight is the easiest thing on the planet. Just stop fucking eating hot pockets every day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.