[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Feel sad > Watch Zyzz video > Feel motivated and ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mve3ka3ugz1sm8rdoo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 776x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mve3ka3ugz1sm8rdoo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 776x561px
> Feel sad
> Watch Zyzz video
> Feel motivated and ready to go lift

Does anyone do this?
>>
Zyzz was a faggot

No i don't go and watch his flamboyant videos for "motivation"
>>
Not anymore, I will never be as aesthetic as zyzz nor as charismatic and popular, but I'm way strIngersoll, happily married and alive so I feel like I outgrew that phase
>>
File: 1471559563869.jpg (132KB, 780x756px) Image search: [Google]
1471559563869.jpg
132KB, 780x756px
>>38524458
Stronger*

I have no idea what my phone did there
>>
File: 1464055624621.jpg (691KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1464055624621.jpg
691KB, 1000x1412px
>Feel sad
>Watch cute anime girls doing cute things
>Feel motivated and ready to lift
>>
Whenever I'm feeling down, I tell myself:

> Don't be a sad cunt. Be a sick cunt.

It works for me.
>>
>>38524443
>Feel motivated and ready to go lift
Zyzz never lifted, he was a roided dyel, shortliving faggot.
>>
>>38524443

You're a weak person then if you need to watch someone who only cares about looking muscular on juice rather than actually doing useful and effective things like learning chemistry, programming, or architecture, etc to feel motivated and happy.

Stop being a fucking faggot and do something with your life.

That goes for the rest of you zyzz fags who are dumb as rocks.
>>
File: Sp4j8uk.jpg (12KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sp4j8uk.jpg
12KB, 225x300px
>>38524469
>do this
>season of show is over
>feel so much sadness that you won't see these characters again
>go to step 1
it is a never ending cycle man
>>
>>38524934
Stop projecting fag

I study finance/economics and Math
>>
When im sad i isoslate myself and listen to music and play solitaire
>>
>>38524934
The guy DID do what most men dream of, he got girls and girls chased him
If i could have one wish it would be that, money you can earn, skills you can learn but getting girls to activly chase you? cant learn that shit bro
>>
>>38524934
Meanwhile, over 10 million people know who he is (and growing). Five years after his death and he still has jelly beta faggots hating on him. How many people are going to give a fuck about some random egghead? No one is going to give a fuck about a chemist, programmer or architect unless you're in the 1%, and even then the number of people who are going to give a fuck in today's world is minimal.
>>
>>38524934
>fucking faggot
>zyzz fags

>Trapbrah
>brah
>jelly beta faggots

pottery
>>
>>38524934
WTF does this have to do with lifting motivation. youre a faggot.
>>
>>38524443
Yesss, I'm not the only one :D
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.