[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I start to get more energy? also I have burnout syndrome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1443059030579.png (105KB, 296x274px) Image search: [Google]
1443059030579.png
105KB, 296x274px
how do I start to get more energy?
also I have burnout syndrome, how do I fix that?
>>
I know that feel bro. I don't even work or anything, just full-time university and lift. But for some reason I am constantly tired and hungry. Everyone around me says I just lift too much, and that's why I'm always hungry/tired. I don't believe that is the case though.

I prob have diabetes or low test or something like that. I wouldn't know though, I haven't been to a doctor in 15 years.

I don't understand how people work full-time, it boggles my mind. If I was working I'd probably just be working and then sleeping.
>>
>>38521672
A shit ton of caffeine and nicotine keeps me awake, doesn't make me feel good or like I have energy though.
>>
>>38521672
Watch macros more closely. Choose low calorie snacks that you can munch on (I go for celery/strawberries, vasodilator/blood sugar control respectfully). Take time to relax and just breathe, you'd be surprised how much taking a few deep controlled breaths can waken you up.
Now that the meme suggestions are out of the way.
Cardiocardiocardiocardiocardio.
Cardio all fucking day for energy.
HIIT/SS/LD it really doesn't matter.
The reason for this is cardio is highly demanding on the body, specifically your heart.
As your body adapts to this stress and becomes more efficient your heart actually begins to use less energy for the same quality of work. The secondary positives of increased oxygen and nutrient flow across the body help the bodies other organs more efficiently also. Helping many different hormone processes that regulate mood/energy/sleep/sex.
The increased oxygen to the brain can also make you feel more awake even if physically drained.

Mental exhaustion is also very real, your brain uses more energy than any other organ and is more than willing to steal energy vital to other organs to maintain itself (after all it's the brain, it's gameover if it dies).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2980962/
You can see the complete risk here.
Cardio+Reducing mental stress.
If you don't see some sort of energy gains from this, you may have something more seriously wrong and should see a doctor.
>>
>>38521889
thanks bro, this make so much sense.

so basically 30 minutes daily jog or similar?
>>
>>38521672
Use honey and lemons to make lemonade.

Get a b-vitamin complex supplement.

Carbohydrates from white rice and sweet potatoes will be long lasting and won't hurt you to consume.

I found that Horney Goat Weed, Macca, Tribulus Terrestris, and Cayenne (in pill form) gave me good amounts of clean energy. You may find ginger and turmeric beneficial too, but try to get those two in the root form instead of a powder.
>>
File: 1467150358102.jpg (198KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1467150358102.jpg
198KB, 1024x1366px
I get kinda burnt out every 4 months or so. Tbh I go on a cheat week food wise and eat like a normie and take a 7 day rest from gym. Lifts haven't ever fallen
>>
>>38521919
Basic regiment for general health is 15-30 minutes cardio focused exercises twice a week.
If you're already physically active on a daily basis there is really no reason to push cardio more than that.
There are various benefits for doing more cardio, but honestly a lot of people seem to dislike doing cardio and it doesn't provide synergy to most Anon's goals.
So yeah, minimum of twice weekly. The noticeable effects last anywhere from 12-24 hours after (runners high) I do cardio monday/wed/fri and it always makes me very hyper the next day.
It takes weeks though for the passive gains (resting heart rate, oxygen increase) to really begin to effect your body. So a lot of people become disillusioned with things like
>now i'm even more tired than before I started doing cardio
I mean it, it takes a good number of weeks.
It's the same as weightlifting, some people spend months just trying to bench 2pl8. It takes time for the body to fine tune and some days are just rougher than others.
I've had quite a few days in my running lifestyle where it would be too humid (harder to breathe) and suddenly even running 2 miles becomes infuriating.

Also take some personal time to look into the vasodilator foods and learning to control blood sugar.
1st worlders often eat way too much sugar and it causes spikes and drops that mess with our energy levels and mood.
Maybe try it out, just carry a bag of nuts or have some fruit at home.
Every hour or so take a quick bite and drink some water.
>>
>>38522040
thanks, that make sense.

are doing also push ups cardio?
>>
>>38522063
Jump rope is the best cardio. Its fun, its challenging, good for your heart, increases energy, focus and hand eye coordination and is insanely cheap. Jump rope for 15 minutes a day and your life will change significantly
>>
>>38521672
>burnout syndrome
That's not a real thing. It's called depression / anxiety and your inability to cope with stress.

I recommend you get it figured out now, because life only gets harder post-college. Think you're busy and super swamped now? Just wait
>>
>>38522063
Pushups can be cardio as in circuit training.
It's a form of HIIT cardio.
taking
>>38522116
This Anon's suggestion.
Make a playlist of songs that goes on for about 30 minutes.
First 3-4 minutes jump rope,
next 3-4 do pushup,
next squats
back to jump rope
now do abs
You can alternate pushups/x exercise if you really want to, but I'm going to be real. Doing 30 minutes straight of pushups is gonna be really tough and for it to be considered intense enough to be cardio you need little to no breaks.
Switching up your exercises ensures you don't get burned out, it can also prevent over exertion of muscles so you don't physically feel sore the next day.
There is mild benefits to doing full body exercises daily as it pushes blood to every portion of the body. Stretching after doing full body exercises can reduce blood pressure somewhat.
Anyways Anon, i'm getting off.
Great chatting, hope it works out for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.