[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy FUCK im mad, i was foing some preacher curls and this flmaing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Holy FUCK im mad, i was foing some preacher curls and this flmaing faggot walked into MY gym. I usually dont tolerate that shit but i wasnt feeling well today. Anyway every time i turned to see where that homo was he was looking at me! I was going to sick my foot up his fairy ass but then i realized he would probably like it. How can i get kick him out and make him stay out without him trying to get me charged with a hate crime?

Pic not related
>>
You could not openly hate another human being for liking different things than you
>>
>>38520576
>h-he just likes something different

Fuck off, god man woman for man, not man for man, not only is he a sinner but he is also a pedophile and that's why they are pushing gay/tranny shit onto our children so when they(the children) grow up they will have no problems with their own children being in relationships with adult homosexual men. They also spread STDs and ruin marriages by turning men gay and getting them to leave their wives
>>
Well, what were you wearing, maybe you're asking for it
>>
>>38520622
You seem angry
Perhaps your sky fairy will strike me down
Have you considered you might be repressing some homosexual feelings yourself?
It would explain how defensive you're getting
>>
>>38520622
I especially enjoy that last untested and ludicrous claim.
Were you temped in your marriage OP?
>>
File: 1352174470352.png (1MB, 726x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1352174470352.png
1MB, 726x1170px
>>38520622
Okay bruh let's talk about this really quick.
>god man woman for man, not man for man,
ok I'm with you so far
>not only is he a sinner
and you are too. Get off your high horse. The one of the central tenants of Christianity is that we are ALL sinners.
>he is also a pedophile
You haven't provided an actual example or story of this behavior. Believe it or not these are two completely seperate fetishes here. Being gay doesn't mean you're a pedophile, and being a pedophile doesn't mean you're gay.
>the rest of that sentence
It's your prerogative to proselytize in a meaningful and loving way. You shape the culture just as much as they do. Stop whining and bullying, and start doing the right thing.
>They also spread STDs
So do ordinary straight men and women.
I'm a Christian too, but losing your temper off something like this isn't a part of what your religion is. It's just you being an insecure ass.
>>
>>38521108
Well said
>>
>>38520514
Kiss him on the lips. No one would accuse you of a hate crime just because you kissed him on the lips
>>
>>38520622

But gods don't exist.
>>
Why is anyone posting in this bait thread
Why am i posting in this bait thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.