[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long should my workouts take? i'm following a modified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bigstock_Pocket_Hercules_509748.jpg (211KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
bigstock_Pocket_Hercules_509748.jpg
211KB, 900x602px
how long should my workouts take? i'm following a modified version of candito's beginner program because, for the time being, i only have access to dumbbells.

today i did the following:

db bench press 3x6
one arm db row 3x6
standing db press 1x6
chin-up 1x6
seated tricep press 3x8-12
standing db upright orw 3x8-12

i did one warmup set with each and i pushed myself so hard that i nearly failed on the last rep of the final set while maintaining decent form. i completed the workout in 35-40 minutes. am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>38520482
>modified version of candito's beginner program
Why don't you just follow his program you inept fuck? Where exactly did you get the notion that you know what the fuck you're doing when you can't even gauge how long a workout should last, as if it matters.
>>
>>38520482
>6 reps
have fun missing out on gains
>>
>>38520502
>for the time being, i only have access to dumbbells.
yeah let me just materialize barbells out of thin air you dumb nigger
>>
>>38520526
that's heavy upper day. hypertrophy upper has me doing 4x8 or more.
>>
>>38520535
>yeah let me just materialize barbells out of thin air you dumb nigger
You mean pay for a facility that has them you stupid nigger? Because that's what everyone else does. Enjoy your no progress trying to use dumbbells.
>>
>>38520636
do you really fucking thing i'd be fucking around with dumbbells in my apartment if i could just go to a gym? use your brain, dipshit.
>>
>>38520482
Your workouts take as long as they take.
They shouldn't be done under any time pressure.
Do the workout when you don't have a time crunch, and check the clock before and after your routine is done.
Bam. Now you know how long your particular workout should take.
>>
>>38520958
thanks man. i wans't sure if i was fucking up and pushing out reps too fast. im doing my best to use good form and activate the muscles that are supposed to be activated -- was just under the impression that my workouts should be lasting closer to 1 hour.
>>
>>38520897
Do it right or fuck off faggot.

>Talking all this shit as a retarded fucking beginner.
>>
>>38521037
k
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.