/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My job is a physical labour. Shovel/spade work, mixing concrete,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (121KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1256x1075px
My job is a physical labour. Shovel/spade work, mixing concrete, carrying heavy shit sometimes long distances, wheelbarrowing loads, other endurance type work. I am convinced that this "is enough" and don't need to go to the gym. Am I right or wrong?

>i also have protein shakes
>>
I don't know man. What do you want? Do you want to look better? Do you want a hobby?
Do you want no social life?
>>
>>38512432
You are wrong. Manual labor will get you stronger, but won't have the same effect as specific, heavy weightlifting.
>>
>>38512432

If you that much physical labour I'd dedicate the free time to not become a dumb fuck and do some literate and cultural things.
>>
>>38512489
>I don't know man. What do you want? Do you want to look better? Do you want a hobby?
>Do you want no social life?

I guess all I want is to get results the easy way. This way, I figure I get paid $800 a week to work out.

>>38512504
>You are wrong. Manual labor will get you stronger, but won't have the same effect as specific, heavy weightlifting.

Fit newfag here, I assume you mean increasing your size etc. All I'm after is strength I guess. Wouldn't mind size but since I already work out all day I cbf going gym as well.

>>38512512
>If you that much physical labour I'd dedicate the free time to not become a dumb fuck and do some literate and cultural things.

What you talking about, mate, I go on /pol/.
>>
>>38512432
If you eat right and do accessory work, you can look good doing manual labour alone (if high intensity).
>>
manual labor will definitely keep you in shape but won't make you much bigger or stronger beyond a certain point. highly reccomend it though, honestly its probably more fundamental and essential than weightlifting is. weightlifting should be a supplement to some type of real physical labor
>>
yo are you a brickys labourer by any chance? brick reporting in, labourer for a year and a half before that
>>
>>38512736
I'm a "trainee excavator operator", only been there a couple months though. I haven't dirven the excavators much so most of my day is assisting building retaining walls, spadework, rakework, spreading soil, carrying shit, etc.
>>
>>38512760
neato whats your pay? assuming you're an australian
>>
>>38512760
Although did BJJ for over 4 years til my last couple of jobs hours went shit and i haven't been able to go in almost a year consistently.
>>
>>38512703
>if you do things that aren't work you can look good from work alone
>>
>>38512766
Kiwi, $18.50. Been doing 60 hours the last few weeks though.
>>
>>38512736
What a queer way to call yourself a mason
>>
>>38512770
siq, im layin bricks all day man and i still find time to box three times a week, if it's important to you make the time
>>
>>38512822
I am not really able to go now because the classes are at 6pm but I don't get home from work until almost 7, then there's showering before going to class, 30 mins driving there... I really wish those motherfuckers had an 8:30pm class.
>>
>>38512774
>Question was open-ended not y/n
>I'm sorry you never learned to read
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.