[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q. What's the longest amount of time someone can "reserve"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1464473741649.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464473741649.png
22KB, 217x225px
Q. What's the longest amount of time someone can "reserve" some equipment but not use it before you have the moral authority to steal it?

A. Exactly 11 minutes
>>
>>38511346
one pee break

you do any more than that and i'm taking your shit
>>
>>38511346
Nah
Its about tree fiddy
>>
>>38511346
>"reserve"
If by that you mean resting or drinking then, 5min max otherwise the equipment is mine and your towel's on the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>38511413

Listen here, you touch my fucking towel and we're gonna have a problem, you got that punk?
>>
If I see you go to use another station or equipment, whatever you were using is now mine. You can't expect to rotate between 2-3 different exercises and have it your way
>>
>>38511683
?
>>
>>38511705
don't qeustion mark me
>>
I don't have a problem with people leaving towels at my gym but everyone there is fucking awful for leaving the weights on the barbell so it's impossible to know whether they are coming back to the squat rack/bench or whatever. Now unless they are really obviously going to come back to it I assume it's free to use
>>
>>38511870
Today there was a guy alternating between 2 things that I wanted to use, doing just one set on one each time. Fortunately he finished his workout just as I was about to confront him so no spaghetti was spilled
>>
>>38511730
fuck off back to /d2g/, faggotboy
>>
The answer is 5 minutes. The only acceptable reason to reserve a machine is if you're taking a piss and will be right back. It should be 3 minutes but 2 extra are added on to make sure you wash yoir filthy hands.
>>
If no one is around i'll just take it and wait for the person to comeback. If there are people around ill ask if anyone is using it, if not ill take it. The best thing about making it is that no one will tell you no.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.