[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 years lifting to the day >still no gf, or sex or even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (177KB, 500x375px)
image.png
177KB, 500x375px
>4 years lifting to the day
>still no gf, or sex or even a kiss

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Not all of us can make it.
>>
>>38499569
>still caring bout GF
its time to descend into madness and leave humanity behind
>>
>>38499569
I guess muscles and fitness don't make up for being a bad human being
>>
>>38499608
I'm a good person.
>>
File: flan.jpg (50KB, 634x467px) Image search: [Google]
flan.jpg
50KB, 634x467px
>>38499569
You'll make it when you start overcoming base desires in order to focus your mind on more important pursuits.

We're not simple animals, we're not meant to spend our lives mindlessly breeding.
>>
>>38499569
How old is OP?
>>
>>38499643

Lol yes we are and we do.
>>
>>38499672

not this guy, but not really. Empathy and reason can be so well developed to overcome animal desires (in a healthy degree). Hedonism and career/materialistic wishes are shallow pursuits imho.
>>
Lads I was a train just now and get talking to a qt but I panicked and didn't ask her name or get her number but she was laughing with my jokes and held eye contact.

Will I see her again? Will I do better?

I'm still shocked I managed to talk to her desu so I guess that's a good step.
>>
>>38499643
>This is what virgins tell to themselves

OP don't listen to this bullshit, if you want to have girls then just friends, money and a job.
>>
how many scoops tho
>>
>>38499569
You fell for the lifting meme, but forgot the pua and red pill memes which are also necessary to attract females. Better luck next time friend.
>>
>>38499822
>pua
MODS
>>
>>38499569
Would you date yourself OP?
Are you fun and interesting to be with?
Would people want to be like you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.