[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born with the fat gene >tfw will never be thin no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1472358571326.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472358571326.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>tfw born with the fat gene
>tfw will never be thin no matter what
I wish I didn't have shit genetics
>>
>>38499179
stop eating you fat fuck. for once in your life shut your fucking mouth for a month and you'll lose weight automatically.

ever seen a fat starving person? neither did I.
>>
File: genetics 2.jpg (60KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
genetics 2.jpg
60KB, 475x700px
>>38499179
Stop stuffing you fucking face full of muh genetics and have some self control or go back to /r9k/ you fucking baby
>>
>>38499254
>>38499240
There's no point. I tried it plenty of times. I was just determined to be fat by this fucking gene
>>
File: fat blood.jpg (217KB, 893x674px) Image search: [Google]
fat blood.jpg
217KB, 893x674px
>>38499179

is this the fat hate thread?
>>
>raised in a deadlifting household
>family disowned me when they saw me squat
>>
File: ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>38499179
>>38499298

there are two ways you can interpret this but both of them lead to not being fat any more.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 601x601px
>5 weeks into cut
>mum starts buying fresh homemade bread and butter from the local bakery

5 weeks is a good enough cut, r-r-right guys ?
>>
>>38499325
Buy your own stuff or tell mummy to start buying/making healthier stuff
>>
>>38499325
If it's home made how does your mom purchase it? Doesn't it make the bread store bought?
>>
>>38499354
I live in a bakery.
>>
>>38499325
Post your mom's ass and feet so we can give you a clear answer
>>
>>38499325
Bread is my weakness. Crunchy topped loaves that are soft and light in the middle, smeared with butter...don't even get me started on tiger bread, man.
>>
>>38499298
Pretty sure you're trolling, if not then I have great news: it's just as easy to put on muscle.

That was the case for me anyway. I didjt start lifting till 26, but once I did my started putting muscle on pretty quickly, most obviously in me chest and shoulders.

So you should try and diet high in lean protein, but don't milk yourself. Just avoid sandwiches and pasta, if you have to eat fast food/bar food, just get a burger (or fish if a Brit fag) without the fries.

/pol/ rant commence:

If Brit fag, congrats on Brexit. Way to punch globalism in the face. All this "we're the same" bullshit won't ever work. We all have our own cultures, national interests/problems/debts/etc. That is until Merkel and co. fill the continent with Muslims, which wouldn't be so bad if some of them weren't convinced of the West being evil fucks.

>to Muslims, I apologize for the following Western transgressions: carving up the Ottoman Empire with arbitrary lines after WW1 (also Africa), neglecting to give the Kurds their own nation-state, our refusal to push for a two-state solution in Palestine, the second Iraq war, our bungling of the Arab Spring and failure to support the dictators we put in charge in the first place (be honest, things were better before), our lack of response to the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons and our related appeasement of Iran which will eventually lead to a Sunni/Shiite war in the not-so-distant future, and for the fact that the aforementioned regional sectarian conflict will actually be a proxy war between the U.S. and Russia, who's relatively-rapid return to influence we've allowed.

Gotta give it up to Putin though. Well played, sir.
>>
File: Romeb8.png (3KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Romeb8.png
3KB, 468x468px
>>38499179
>>
>>38499516
T-tiger bread?
>>
>>38499371
Holy kek underrated
>>
>>38499179
>tfw born with the fat gene
kindly end yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.