[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that when girls say they don't like muscled guys,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1294146410148.jpg (28KB, 392x429px) Image search: [Google]
1294146410148.jpg
28KB, 392x429px
Is it true that when girls say they don't like muscled guys, they think muscled means a monster like pic related, and that you actually have to restraint yourself to not end up like it?
>>
You will never accidentally end up "too big" or "too muscular". You need roids and years of dedication.
>>
Its a strange scale.
Obiviously less than 1% of 1% of women like the bodybuilder look.

But as for size achievable without much or any roids. I find when you're a relatively lean 190lbs (assuming average height) you are bordering on "too big" for girls to have an instant interest.

I got with my gf 3 years ago when I was 175lbs and lean. Now I'm 195lbs and lean and shes constantly telling me not to get any bigger.
But she still goes crazy for my body.
I dunno. I don't have a huge sample size, only my gf and few girl friends I've talked to about shit in passing.
>>
>>38498947
Im nowhere near bodybuilder huge but ive noticed my dating life pretty much died when i got fit
Before i had a gf and life was pretty good, now its been ages since i last even saw a girl, let alone dated
>>
File: 1468797960745.jpg (93KB, 750x833px) Image search: [Google]
1468797960745.jpg
93KB, 750x833px
I'm 187cm and i think my optimal weight would be around 95kg. Any bigger and id just look like a dumb meathead that only cares about the gym.

This is why girls don't like too big guys. It's percieved as low status. Meathead, vain, low social iq, compensating etc etc are things that a girl associates with a guy who is "too big". It might not be the way you actually are, but that is what it signals. Just as if you see a blonde bimbo with big fake tits you assume she is a slut and stupid, even tho it doesnt necessarily have to be so, but often are.
>>
>>38498981

>I got with my gf 3 years ago when I was 175lbs and lean. Now I'm 195lbs and lean and shes constantly telling me not to get any bigger.
>But she still goes crazy for my body.

i figured it out. she's trying to keep you fucking down dude. she doesnt want you to upgrade and then be out of her league. but she might cheat on you to fuck the hugely built chad. women are retarded. they crave the alpha fucks beta bucks dynamic, apparently you're the latter (i guess by virtue of shacking up with her, a "real" man wouldnt settle down)
>>
>>38498981

if you get too big and strong then she becomes afraid of you living in her home as a natural instinct. which is good, that bitch should be afraid of you. fear makes their pussies wet
>>
>tfw 6ft and want to weigh 220lbs but don't want to roid

Actually I DO want to roid but it's not worth the risk of getting bad products and what not.
>>
>>38498981
She doesn't want you to get any bigger because she thinks you'll become too good for her.. Legit same thing happened to me
>>
>>38499779

Fedora post of the day right here.
>>
>>38499798

she wants good but not too good, not such that he isn't easily controlled. she wants to feel in charge, but as if she's allowing you to feel in charge. past a certain point she actually becomes acutely aware of her own inferiority
>>
Just now 3 girls came to my door and I'm wearing a tanktop and shorts because it's hot as fuck. they all spilled their spaghetti
>>
>>38499794

You won't get dangerous products. The only problem is dosage or lack thereof.

Testosterone is never faked because its so damn easy to produce.
Most middle ground injectables are pretty consistent too.
Tren is often a bit underdosed.

Then theres orals, the good ones like anavar and tbol are often underdosed or low doses of other cheaper roids like winstrol.
>>
>>38499801

>he doesn't understand women's subconscious desires

sad. you'll never make it. i had 3 committed girlfriends at one point

>l-liar

oookay. women are honestly deplorable creatures, ever wonder why they hate each other?
>>
>>38499807

in this instance you are the chad.

a) they were surprised. fear turns them on

b) you are strong, so they become subconcsciously, but acutely, aware that you could rape all three of them on the spot. add to the fear factor, pussy getting wetter

c) there are three of them and one of you. youre a chad. run harem.exe. pussy approaching maximum wetness
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.