[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6ft, 200lbs 12%bf Why don't I get any matches fit, have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (133KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 640x1136px
6ft, 200lbs 12%bf
Why don't I get any matches fit, have I been ugly this whole time?
>>
>>38498269
Post profile
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1055x1872px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1055x1872px
>>38498273
>>
>>38498318
Pic is with zero pump and shit lighting so don't give me the ole "lol 200 lbs. xD"
>>
>>38498318
Body is great by normies standards, hair might be questionable. Also face hidden means youre probably ugly
>>
>>38498318

Draco malfoy pls go
>>
>>38498318
You look milo yiannopoulos and scooby child if they were cousins
>>
>>38498318
>have I been ugly this whole time?
>covers his face

why
>>
>>38498318
hair is shit m8
>>
>>38498318
put in a photo of you playing rugby, that shit is the most masculine shit around

shirtless selfies with no context make you look like a wanker
>>
You need to have a more "subtle" shirtless pic. One where you're out paddling, at the beach, surfing, hiking etc. According to my GFs friends a shirtless mirror pick is an instant NO.
I used to have a pic of me playing hockey, one with me windsurfing and one in a social setting and i was getting around 10 matches a day and compared with your pic im way more ugly.
>>
>>38498663
kek
>>
>>38498318

>short shorts enthusiast
might as well put ''I like girls with tight asses''. It's garbage and it's not even funny

>Fluent in Spanish and English
WOW so you can speak TWO (2) languages?? That's unheard of! Better put that in your profile

>Football a (European) and Rugby
girls don't give a shit about that so it's irrelevant

Now your picture: sorry pal but your body is not sexy enough to put as a profile pic. No girl is gonna see your profile and think ''OH MY GODDD!!! HMmmmM I wanna suck dat dick!!!!!''
>>
>using a shirtless pic you took of yourself all alone in your bathroom
how is this a mystery to you?
>>
>>38498318
put on a tank top and fix your hair.
>>
>>38498318
1st of all I don't think that's 12%. At that point your abs have some trace. 2nd of all, your can't have a shirtless pic unless it's at the beach and as a 2nd pic. Change your main pic to you playing a sport and you will find a lot more success
>>
Just remember the girls on dating sites had to turn to the internet because nobody wanted them in real life. If you're cool with that, then keep on truckin
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 640x183px)
image.jpg
20KB, 640x183px
rate bio

I have like 20 matches in 4 days and I'm 18, 5'8 170 18%

Inb4 roasted but it works incredibly well
>>
>>38498318
the issue is that you took a selfie m8, girls dont like that shit
>>
>>38498318
You have the body of and old dude who's been lifting
>>
>>38498318
Mirror selfie mate, drop that shit right now
Makes you look like a tryhard phaggot regardless of how aesthetic you might be
>>
You must be. I'm obese and put my height (5'6") in my profile and I got matches.
>>
>>38498910
>vegan

here's your problem faggot
>>
>>38498318

Fridge mode
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38498318
>>
>am I ugly guys?
>censors out his face
Also
>shirtless mirror selfie as the main pic
>brags about fluency in ONE foreign language
>>
How many girls are you actually swiping right though op?
cant be a picky cunt on tinder mate
>>
File: laughing grills.jpg (55KB, 553x496px)
laughing grills.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>>38498663
lmfao
>>
>>38498318
>asian with bleached hair

hmm, I wonder who browses effay
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.