[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys. I don't have a job atm and I'm stingy as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1108101227.jpg (47KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1108101227.jpg
47KB, 576x768px
Sup guys. I don't have a job atm and I'm stingy as fuck with the saved money I have for school.

If I eat three or four of these daily for a week or two will I be ok?

Will I loose weight?
>>
>>38498160
No
Yes
>>
>>38498190
This.
Protip: Sweet potatoes
>very filling
>very healthy
>very very
eat them instead
>>
>>38498160

You should consider beans and brown rice as your staple if you need to eat cheap. Cup O Noodles is pretty much just starch and salt.
>>
>>38498160
assuming each one is about 300 to 400 calories, yes, the average adult male burns 2500 calories a day
>>
this >>38498202
buy in bulk, get into the schedule of soaking them overnight like a mexican mother and you can use the money you save on seasonings
>>
>>38498160
the sodium in them brah...
>>
>>38498160
You won't die but you'll have vitamin deficiencies
>>
>>38498160
>If I eat three or four of these daily for a week or two will I be ok?
It would be very painful
>>
>>38498200

Fucking this I love sweet potatoes now
>>
>>38500105
I'm sure he's a big guy.
>>
>>38500254
for you
>>
>>38500271
was being a tripfag part of your plan?
>>
>>38498583

im not a black grandma and water is free
>>
>>38500271
Uhh, you don't get to bring gains
>>
>>38498202
>>38498263
How do I cook some rice though?
>>
>>38498263

what if I told you that soaking beans was unnecessary, that you can cook them from dry with less than hour's difference and that the colour and flavor was all the richer? that discarding the rinse to avoid gas is a useless meme?
>>
>>38498160

Ramen is notoriously high in empty calories.

That being said, asking "Will I lose weight by eating ____ food?" shows that you do not yet understand how weight loss actually works. Read the sticky.
>>
>>38501553
>he thinks ''empty'' calories is a thing
>>
>>38500374
>put pot on stove
>fill coffee cup with rice
>pour rice in pot
>fill coffee cup with water
>pour water in pot
>fill coffee cup with water again
>pour water in pot again
>add pinch of salt
>turn heat all the way up
>bring to a boil
>once boiling reduce heat to minimum
>once it stops steaming the rice should be done
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.