[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never done ballet and I want to learn to dance and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ballet-school.jpg (42KB, 493x289px) Image search: [Google]
ballet-school.jpg
42KB, 493x289px
I've never done ballet and I want to learn to dance and have good posture, but I don't want people to call me a fag. Is there a not-faggy activity that can give me the same flexibility and posture gains of ballet?
>>
>>38497973
Just do it you faggot no one's gonna care
>>
>>38497985
easy for you to say. You're not wearing tights or a leotard
>>
>>38497973
>but I don't want people to call me a fag

>I really, really like something
>but other people are going to make comments

You are already a faggot. THIS is how you become a faggot, you give a fuck about what people say.
>>
>>38498000
Being this insecure is making you faggot
>>
Do that Russian cossack dancing
>>
you know what, you guys are fucking right. I'm going to that ballet school tomorrow and signing up for fall classes.

Now I'm not telling my friends about this, and I won't do public recitals, but I'm still signing up
>>
>>38497973
lmaobreakdance
>>
>>38498129
It's okay, you don't have to tell anyone, but just do it. Do things that make you happy, it's the most non-fag thing you can do, actually. It doesn't matter if it is taking black dildoes down your throat; if it makes you happy, you better take that long badboy to your stomach.
>>
>>384981295
Do it OP! I've always been interested in ballet also, and would like to take a course or something.
>>
Capoeria
>>
mad cunt, also keen
>>
>>38498129
Nobody says you have to wear tights.
Just wear clothes you can do those stretches in.
How old are you? If you're 16 I can understand the social issue.
>>
considering taking ballet classes too, but im 25, too fucking old, should i still do it brahs? it's something i always wanted to do
>>
>>38500415
Make a call? I don't know.
It would be pretty weird to start in a beginner class when the others are all young teens desu.
>>
>>38497973

Yoga, I guess? People might still call you a fag, but substantially less so than with ballet.
>>
>>38500608
afaik there are adult classes, might be full of 19 yr olds or early 20s, that's why I'm kinda reluctant and i dont wanna look like a weirdo
>>
>>38497973
>I've never done ballet and I want to learn to dance
>I don't want people to call me a fag
then dont do ballet you faggot
>>
Cut a hole in the tights and let your leotard snake into the light. I'll respect you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.