[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm skinny fat at the moment, how long would it take me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PerfectDefinition.jpg (16KB, 175x287px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectDefinition.jpg
16KB, 175x287px
I'm skinny fat at the moment, how long would it take me to get to this mode? I went to a couple of dieticians and they said I'd have to eat at least 4 - 5k cal a day and be lifting weights for 2 - 3 years following by an extreme cut.. surely there's an easier way? I don't want a short cut I just want to do it without all the hard work
>>
>>38497850
Bump
>>
>>38497850
THEY TOLD YOU WHAT?!?!? Lmao wtf that's one of the craziest things I ever heard. Just fucking eat a low call diet and lift and whatever. Lmao 4-5,000 calories? That's fucking absurd
>>
>>38497850
This is ottermode
With some good determination and depending oon your height and weight id say you could easily reach that within a year, maybe less
If you posted a pic that actually looked non-dyel than i would tell you to roid since thats obviously what youre lookng for
>>
Just do SS and cut when you're strong
>>
>>38498074
>>38498187
Are you guys fucking idiots? You realise OP has posted Mike Patton (The current king of /fit/)?!

He could deadlift 300lbs when he was 17, after just 2 weeks of lifting.
>>
>>38498187
I could get this body in a month minimum and 1.5 mo the maximum.....
>>
>>38498074
>>38498187
You know this guy is probably close to 100kg right? And not much of that is fat let me tell you..
>>
>>38498300
God damn u motherfuckers are retarded
>>
>>38498313
You're the one that is retarded, do you know nothing about lifting at all? I can't tell if you're trolling or not.
>>
>>38497850
>I don't want a short cut
>goal body is roided out
>>
>>38497850
You're never going to look that good without perf af genetics
>>
Stop getting triggered by this old pasta, your newness is showing.
>>
>>38498561
What do you mean?
>>
He's TOO big to be TRUE.
>>
>natty
>this body
pick one.
>>
>>38499255
>>38499260
These tbqfahwy famalam
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.