[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're starting to get too good looking for your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
>tfw you're starting to get too good looking for your girlfriend but you love her so much

I don't know what to do bros. I'm 23 and feel like my youth is about to be over and i wont be able to smash 18 year olds ever again if I don't act now
>>
Just cheat on her.
>>
>>38497095
I won't do that to her, shes a lovely girl
>>
File: mystery.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>38497134
You are one dumb fuck.
You will regret this... you should be a male whore until you are ready to settle down. At 23 are you really ready to settle down?
High school pussy just begging for that college dick.
>>
>>38497163
How do I break up with her mystery? Weve been together two years and have planned a family. I love her to death and she loves me. I would break her heart
>>
>>38497086
>23
>youth over
fucking kids
>>
>>38497221
I need to start taking fin dude.
>>
>>38497086
>loving her
>planning to fuck other girls

Pick at most one, you lying hippocrite.
>>
>>38497221
stealing kids' youth won't bring back yours
>>
>>38497172
>I want to bang other sloots
Ok cheat
>no way!
Ok break up
>no way!
Ok kill yourself
>>
>>38497172
Why do you even want to? If you love her, then she will be enough for you. If she's not enough, then you don't love her.
>>
Pussy IS LIFE OMG 420 BLAZE IT I FUCKED 200001 GIRLS DOODE I LIVED A GREAT LIFE BESUSE PUSSY DUCK YEHAHCBN

Just die you empty shell.
>>
>>38497230
She doesn't get me off like some other girls in the past have
>>
If you actually do love her a lot it's not worth getting back into this shit again

you'll want a gf again at some point and it's harder finding someone you like that much and likes you, take it from someone in the thick of it

you're just feeling impulses
>>
>>38497232
stealing? I'm literally telling him he's still young and will still be for years?
>>
>>38497245
>
Shes the most wonderful girl i've ever met, and we have sex a lot, but whenever im in public I always just want to fuck the shit out of every girl that eyebangs me for a second
>>
>>38497086
>i wont be able to smash 18 year olds ever again
implying 18 yo. chicks is the shit
>>
>>38497260
Man I just feel like theres so many different types of pussy I haven't had
>>
>>38497268
Don't fall for the hypergamy meme.
Either master your dick and duck only her, or be your dick's slave/bitch and fuck other girls.
>>
File: 1445689894576.gif (2MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445689894576.gif
2MB, 360x480px
>>38497086
You can love her, you might just not be "in" love with her. There's a difference.
Regardless, she's probably going to cheat on you by the time you're ~26 if you stay together that long. Break it off and be grateful for the time saved
>>
>>38497281
You're not missing out. A pussy is just a pussy, all women have one. A woman who is wife/lifemate material is far more valuable and harder to find.
>>
>>38497324

Was going to post this

and one night stands are never high quality fucks anyway, you're getting naked with a semi-stranger for the first time over and over

my best sex was with my ex gf who I felt fully comfortable with doing anything, I even screwed her on a baseball outfield
>>
>>38497307
That's just a self-defeating loser attitude. Either he will find a girl worth spending his life with (assuming it's her) or no woman is worth loving.
>>
"The Spirit is willing, but the Flesh is weak."

Choose your side, anon. Love, or fear.
>>
>>38497307

Disgusting pancake butt looks almost twink
>>
>>38497347
Worth is subjective, and has nothing to do with my loser attitude.
>>
>it's another "everyone on fit is an alpha male" thread

What's the deal with this board? It seems like everyone here is either some alpha male or a virgin faggot crying over girl problems.

Do people just lie here a lot?
>>
>>38497364

what would be the fucking point of lying on an anonymous image board and investing time in it
>>
File: 1362605606091.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1362605606091.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
OP sounds exactly like a woman who wants to cheat on hubby even though 'he's such a great dad and I love him'
>>
>>38497390
Yep, OP confirmed for hormonal bitch.
>>
If you're considering leaving her because suddenly you're "too good looking"... just do her the favor. You don't love her.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.