[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit /fit/, I messed-up real bad. I ate half of a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_09.jpg (66KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_09.jpg
66KB, 564x752px
Holy shit /fit/, I messed-up real bad. I ate half of a fucking homemade pizza and I'm now seriously fighting the urge to eat the rest. My cut was going so well, what the fuck do I do? Am I ever going to make it?

Please /fit/, persuade not to succumb to temptation. I can't handle it anymore. Should I fast for the next few days or something?

>pic related btw, it's what's left of the pizza after a devoured part of it
>>
File: confuse crab.png (126KB, 263x337px) Image search: [Google]
confuse crab.png
126KB, 263x337px
>>38496332
That thing is sitting on a paper towel, and is maybe 3-4 inches in diameter. I think you'll be okay eating it.
>>
Just eating that small amount is not going to fuck up your cut. Don't eat the rest and continue your diet from here on out the same as you normally would. Nothing wrong with an occasional cheat meal.
>>
>>38496362
It's a pizza.
>>
Do you have an extremely low metabolic rate? I eat much larger frozen pizzas whole without even thinking about it when I'm on a cut.
>>
>>38496332
Just eat it and throw it up after? Fucking christ is all of fit this retarded?
>>
>>38496332
Not gonna make it. Fatasses gonna fat.
>>
OP gets +5 to trolling because all you fuckers are legitimately replying. Serious guys? C'mon.
>>
>>38496332
Eat it all, then purge that shit

Drink a glass of salt water, wait a couple of minutes, stick fingers into throat, vomit it all up, bang, done
>>
File: uhbinj.jpg (15KB, 410x359px) Image search: [Google]
uhbinj.jpg
15KB, 410x359px
>>38496332
is that a fucking rice cake?
>>
>>38496378
Yeah but shouldn't I do something to make up for it?

>>38496391
Maybe you're just a fatass.

>>38496393
>>38496402
I seriously do not want to go down the ana-road.

>>38496408
Yes, and?
>>
>falling for the cheesy-tomato-bread jew
>>
>>38496463
I was just craving it so hard. How do you /fit/fags deal with these fucking cravings?
>>
fingers

throat

toilet
>>
>>38496393

lol i feel the same way, but then again i've been bulimic for 8 years

the trick is to keep your electrolytes in check, assume that you absorb SOME calories (very probably sugar) and make adjustments to your normal diet to account for that. also make damn sure the food you NEED to digest gets digested before you start to binge/purge.
>>
>>38496492
see
>>38496444
>>
>eating ricecakes
>being a humongous faggot

pick two
>>
File: sheep cow.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
sheep cow.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>38496332
consider it as a cheat meal. there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>38496444
Seriously just eat it all and throw it up, you'll feel much better for it and the cravings will be gone
>>
Whip yourself you spineless coward.
>>
>>38496542
Your body still absorbs the calories regardless, and I already told you I'm NOT going down that road. Only pathetic bitchboys are bulimic.
>>
>>38496567
Yeah but not all of them

You're gonna break sooner or later, either eat it or throw it out
>>
op has admitted in this very thread that his "pizza" was in fact a rice cake with some fucking cheese and mariana on it, and you fucks are responding seriously?

summer truly is in the air.
>>
>>38496542
>>38496514
>>38496492
>>38496402
>>38496393
back to >>>/fa/ you twiglets.
>>
>>38496332
5 million jumping jacks straight to the nuts.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.