[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I completely replace squats with deadlifts and bench press

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: deadliftw-e1366075137867.jpg (25KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
deadliftw-e1366075137867.jpg
25KB, 300x236px
Can I completely replace squats with deadlifts and bench press with weighted dips/pushups?

What will the difference be if I do that?
>>
>>38495361
>bench press with weighted dips/pushups

How in the actual fuck do you think this is related to squats? If you do leg press and deads you'll be fine
>>
>>38495392
read it again babe
>>
>>38495392
I meant to replace the bench press with weighted dips/pushups.
And on another note, to replace the squats with just deadlifts.
>>
The reason I'm asking this is because I can afford buying weights at home, but not a squat rack or bench. And if I do buy weights at home, it will pay off in a year of gym membership.
>>
>>38495419
>>38495411
Sorry m8 but yes you can get away without squats and bench if you do leg press + deads and ohp + dips
>>
>>38495455
no leg press or any machines. only option is deadlifts, and squats with lighter weight(cause no squat rack).
>>
>>38495472
>>38495443
Then hack squats are your answer
>>
Yeah OP you'll be fine, just be careful with weighted pushups, I fucked up my wrists doing those when I was just starting.

Also incorporate power clean into front squat, deadlifts are not quad dominant excercises.
>>
>>38495443
Make your own rack. You just need something to load/deload on, and something to prevent you from dying.
>>
I got something like pic related on Craigslist for $75. If it's not clear, the back side is a squat stand and you obviously use the bench for benching.
>>
/fit/ I'm a beginner and when I do my squats my knees crack. Is that bad?
>>
>>38495614
Any pain = bad, if there's no pain its typically fine. If its crazy fucking loud or worries you, just ask a doc
>>
File: 1461469505016.jpg (139KB, 676x656px) Image search: [Google]
1461469505016.jpg
139KB, 676x656px
>>38495663
Thanks friend.
>>
>>38495361
>Can I completely replace squats with deadlifts
no, deadlifts dont work your quads and posterior chain (due to the hip angle of the deadlift) enough

t. soemone who deadlifts 5 plates
>>
>>38495846
>deadlifts don't work your posterior chain
U wot
>>
>>38495921
you don't go deep enough to work your entire chain

stop squatting for 3 weeks but keep deadlifting on the third week squat again and you'll notice only your quads and a spot between your glutes and hammies are sore
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.