[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it doesn't matter how strong you are, you still can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Sad-Frog-Meme-08.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-08.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>it doesn't matter how strong you are, you still can't pick up girls with your words
>>
>he hasnt turned gay yet

lurk moar newboyfriend
>>
>it doesn't matter how much you can lift, because you can't pick yourself out of this rut
>>
>>38494975
>never tried to pick up a girl, never got rejected

suck it loser
>>
>>38495038
/thread
>>
File: 01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
>>38494975
>he doesn't know that you can literally say anything stupid with a smile to a girl who is into you
>>
>>38494975
That's because you don't work out your charisma muscle silly
You wouldn't expect doing pull ups to help you squat more
>>
File: 1466874428547.gif (2MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1466874428547.gif
2MB, 500x332px
>using words to pick up women

>go out last night
>wear a nice Henley that used to be loose on me but is now tight even without a pump
>friends Merlin muh gains because they haven't seen me in a year
>run into a friend from high school and she mentions how I got so buff since she just saw me
>can't keep her hands off me
>mentions she's headed to the next bar as if I'm about to follow her, top Kek
>continue hanging out with friends
>another dude that's with them gets piss drunk and keeps yelling "fuck" and "god damn it" seemingly at random
>makes up some bullshit story about why he's doing it
>mfw this dyel faggot tries to pick a fight with me later
Didn't realize until the next morning that he was probably assmad at the attention I was getting.

Point of that diary entry is that you don't need words if you look good enough. Even a dyel cuck knows this.
>>
File: 1472373419793.jpg (14KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1472373419793.jpg
14KB, 342x245px
>not doing charisma kickbacks 3x10

It's like you WANT your charismas maximus to be weak
>>
I talk to an ugly Turkish girl online that wears a hijab who lives in Toronto. I live 2 hours away. I can 100% get my D sucked maybe anal her. Is it worth it /fit/? My autism prevents me from talking to girls irl
>>
>>38494975
Nobody fucking cares, faggot, just STFU and GTFO, we don't want to hear your whining you little cunt.
>>
>>38497335
>car breaks down during first date
>still get second date
>still in relationship
Yup>>38495154
>>
>>38497437
What's the point in this story? You were still too beta to get any pussy, faggot
>>
>>38494975
Dude, I could do that shit when I was fat as fuck. You just suck at life, and need to accept your place in the hierarchy for the good of the species.
>>
>>38499323
Implying pussy is more important than friends. You're obviously a fucking beta fag who judges how Alpha a man is by the pussy he conquers.
>>
File: 1470503872170.jpg (103KB, 615x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1470503872170.jpg
103KB, 615x1012px
>meet chick on PoF
>Shes a qt
>THICC with a nice bunda
>Mediocre face
>Been on 2 dates with
>We have kissed and held hands
>Shes coming over tmrw
>I lied and said I was a virgin

How fucked am I?
>>
>>38499383
why would you say youre a virgin? is this a meme?
>>
>>38499323
Wasn't out to get pussy, you insecure cuck. I was seeing old friends.
>>
>>38497514

Yes you fucken pussy
>>
>>38497514
do it pussy, and record
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.